Forums Off-topic

does watching mlp make me a brony page 4 (locked)

81 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by goobler402:
Originally posted by HappyYay:

No, I haven’t. I poked my head into the Kong forums basically just to see how many bronies there were and how they were behaving.
I’m somewhat disappoint, though I’ve seen worse

Disappointed in our behavior, our numbers, or both?

Your behavior is irrational and erratic. You never have made an attempt to fix the holes in your standpoints and defend your fad with false accusations and true but shallow at the same. You have no set standards and claim to do this and that, believe this and that, though you go back on your shallow values and claim you are trying to be like a mediocre cartoon’s characters in “Kindness and Good”.

What inherent problems do you have with fans of the show? What are these irrational behaviors and holes in their standpoints?

Flag Post

What inherent problems do you have with fans of the show?

The fact that we like a show he doesn’t, maybe?

Flag Post
Originally posted by 35kdog:

When I type with no precautions, I will make tons of grammatical mistakes, it should take atleast a simple mind minimum to understand what I rant about.

You’re ranting about the behavior of a few bronies in a small forum of the internet.

Pretty much, and why is this a problem?

@HappyYay – I’m not argueing or attempting to make you look simple minded, if anything, WE BOTH would be making each other look stupid in subliminal ways throughout the conversation.

State your point clearly. Then I will respond to it.

Let me simplyfy this, most of the bronies I have ever seen or heard from/of, are hypocritical oppressors who mostly do not care what they claim or do, they just use the fad to make leeway for their operations of hatred and suppression towards others for personal gain. Of course there are still those few who actually enjoy the show and wish for others to know and group with said others, but there are still those majority who act irrationally as said before. If you still don’t understand, then please proceed to re-read this statement until you completely understand and think of YOUR actions towards others. Have YOU lived up to the word you have set to claim? Most likely not. Now think deeper, why are you in this group? Do you really love the show and community that much?

@Emperer – I have explained to HappyYay which answers your first interrogative reply. Yet again, my response answers this question.

Have you not pay heed? I said that I didn’t care about the show.

Flag Post

Let me simplyfy this, most of the bronies I have ever seen or heard from/of, are hypocritical oppressors who mostly do not care what they claim or do, they just use the fad to make leeway for their operations of hatred and suppression towards others for personal gain. Of course there are still those few who actually enjoy the show and wish for others to know and group with said others, but there are still those majority who act irrationally as said before. If you still don’t understand, then please proceed to re-read this statement until you completely understand and think of YOUR actions towards others. Have YOU lived up to the word you have set to claim? Most likely not. Now think deeper, why are you in this group? Do you really love the show and community that much?

Could I have an example of “operations of hatred and suppression towards others for personal gain”?

I would also like to know how most bronies are hypocrites.

Flag Post

When I type with no precautions, I will make tons of grammatical mistakes, it should take atleast a simple mind minimum to understand what I rant about.

You’re ranting about the behavior of a few bronies in a small forum of the internet.

Pretty much, and why is this a problem?

@HappyYay – I’m not argueing or attempting to make you look simple minded, if anything, WE BOTH would be making each other look stupid in subliminal ways throughout the conversation.

State your point clearly. Then I will respond to it.

@Emperer – I have explained to HappyYay which answers your first interrogative reply. Yet again, my response answers this question.

What inherent problems do you have with fans of the show?

Have you not pay heed? I said that I didn’t care about the show.

A fair position. The vocal minority problem is a bitch, but I hope you’ll remember that rational, good-hearted fans do exist, and not to judge every member of the group by the group’s worst.

I’ve enjoyed this show a lot, met many intelligent fans, and have seen hundreds of brilliant fan works. I’m proud to associate myself with those people, and as it is impossible to separate the fandom into the good and bad members, I won’t allow the obnoxious fans to sour my opinion of the good parts of the fandom.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator