Forums Off-topic

What's new, OT? page 2

1845 posts

Flag Post

Zamininc continues to make blog threads.
/sigh

Flag Post

Minecraft online is full of newshuckles and smug bastards.

I’m not sure whose death I should arrange first.

Flag Post

I found out I have a thyroid disorder, so I’ll be outrageously skinny forever. Also played Sonic Adventures.

Flag Post

@Indomi: Dusting is one of those things that seems way too much hassle ahead of time, and then afterwards I always wonder why I don’t do it more often. :-S

@ cllazy: I love the 007 movies. There are some dogs in there, to be sure, but a LOT of gems. :D

Today was the (belated) day for trick-or-treating. (It got put off because of the big storm and power outage.) I always try to give out good candy. This year was M&Ms and Reese’s peanut butter cups. “Take one of each!” My cutest trick-or-treater was a very little girl in a puppy costume. She was shy about saying anything, but did wave one paw as a way of saying “thank you.” D’awwww. <3

Flag Post

I was doing a Spanish project all day with a pinch of procrastination.

Flag Post
Today was the (belated) day for trick-or-treating. (It got put off because of the big storm and power outage.) I always try to give out good candy. This year was M&Ms and Reese’s peanut butter cups. “Take one of each!” My cutest trick-or-treater was a very little girl in a puppy costume. She was shy about saying anything, but did wave one paw as a way of saying “thank you.” D’awwww. <3

You just had your Halloween?
I had mine on Friday. How hard did you get hit with the storm?
Also, nobody around me went trick or treating ;~;

Flag Post

I worked on a 2000 word Spanish essay on Hitler’s rise to power (Open question, chose Hitler to help my revision for a History Paper 2 in 2 weeks time). Got my exam timetable and saw I got the first day free (Huzzah, gives more time to revise quotes from Kuroi Ame, One Day in the Life of and If This is a Man). And semi-finalized everything for my Group 4 Project in 2 weeks time. Now all that’s left to work on is my EE and then I can have a relaxing week.

On a less work related note, I went to a con on the weekend and had fun. Got an autograph from Christopher Lloyd, had some bromance bonding with an amigo, got compliments about my cosplay and bought some cool stuff incl. an Evangelion shirt (Which someone complimented me on today), an Eva Unit 01 model and Cathrine.

TL;DR: I got most of my shit together in regards to work, and acted like a spergy nerd for the rest of the time.

Flag Post

After spending most of my weekend with my math homework and other procrastination habits
I decided to lay down and play my videogames, get a haircut and relax the rest of the day
Now i go to sleep, at 23:00 Pm

Flag Post

I procrastinated this whole weekend, and my teacher will not be happy.

Flag Post

Just wet my pants AGAIN. So glad nobody ever reads other people’s posts or I’d be fucked.

Flag Post

I’m going to Heavenly Hell.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darkscanner:

Just wet my pants AGAIN. So glad nobody ever reads other people’s posts or I’d be fucked.

You guessed wrong, brosephina. You dun got fucked by your own hubris.

Flag Post

I couldn’t sleep because of that freaky-ass Bongcheon-Dong Ghost comic Noddles showed me, so I decided to stay up, post on OT, and do my homework.

Edit: HE’S NOOOOT THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE!

Flag Post
Originally posted by YukkuriRemi:

I couldn’t sleep because of that freaky-ass Bongcheon-Dong Ghost comic Noddles showed me, so I decided to stay up, post on OT, and do my homework.

Give me the link or else I’ll do the unspeakable.

Flag Post

The link is in the post, dummy.

Flag Post

The link is in the post, dummy.

I knew that.
I was just testing you.
EDIT: That’s too scary. Now I won’t be able to sleep.

Flag Post

getting into forum games but i wish there were more people.

Flag Post

Just got back from Robot Pirate Island. Ya know, no big deal.

Flag Post

I had to do this New York Times crossword puzzle about the 1920’s for homework this weekend but I found the answer sheet online! That saved me a few hours. :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by VanHalen1:

I had to do this New York Times crossword puzzle about the 1920’s for homework this weekend but I found the answer sheet online! That saved me a few hours. :D

You don’t learn anything by cheating. I knew a Russian guy who cheated on everything, he was kicked out and is now living a life of substance abuse and regret.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cammy_Justice:
Originally posted by Darkscanner:

You guessed wrong, brosephina. You dun got fucked by your own hubris.

“Brosephina”? WIN. Also, look who else reads other posts.

Originally posted by Cammy_Justice:

got compliments about my cosplay

Pix plz plz plz? <3

On another personal note… you know what I hate? I hate that thing guys do where they don’t contact you too soon after a date, just to prove they’re not TOO interested. FFS. >:l That is all.

Flag Post
Originally posted by trickyrodent:

Pix plz plz plz? <3

I would if I had any, but my hatred and fear of technology means that I only have the bare essentials at any given time. I might be able to get the one from the friend I went with, provided it is public access on Facebook.

Flag Post

none..absolutely none

Flag Post

Today, I was bored so I toasted in this bread.

Meh. Not the worst I’ve ever seen. It was a bit creepy at the animated parts, though.
When the head popped up on my screen, I just backed away from my screen and waited for the blasted scroll bar to go down.

Flag Post

Today I have to do a project, study for 2 tests, do 2 homework assignments, and do 19 trumpet music.