Forums Off-topic

What's new, OT? page 4

1797 posts

Flag Post

Blame the lag. All students were diciplined.

Flag Post

Firemen came to school today and my class got to use fire extinguishers. The firemen, contrary to their titles, had quite the trouble starting a fire with diesel fuel and paper. People kept accidentally putting it out, so it took a while to let everybody have a turn. :P

Flag Post

Today I felt like the smartest person in my class because I said “each block is worth 3.9”
The question was “What is each block worth if the whole is 390?” Yea, I don’t know why he would ask such a question.

Flag Post

Yesterday I was taking an AP gov test, and I had to list the four major functions of political parties. I forgot the forth, and instead wrote “To control the spice, for he who controls the spice, controls the universe.” I wonder if he’ll get the reference.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DrOctaganapus2:

Forever_Alone.jpg

as always :(

This, and I went to chick-fil-a like always and then just took a shower n ’stuff.

By the way, sorry guys. I did to many quality posts recently and I was retarded today, forgive me. I think it’s all the newshucks and failed trolls coming in that is causing this.

Originally posted by Provis:

Firemen came to school today and my class got to use fire extinguishers. The firemen, contrary to their titles, had quite the trouble starting a fire with diesel fuel and paper. People kept accidentally putting it out, so it took a while to let everybody have a turn. :P

Sounds kinky fun.

Flag Post

Today I went to Barnes and Nobles, and got me a new book and a Mocha Frappuccino from the Starbucks built into it.

Flag Post

Today I watched Futurama, Went on OT, and played Read Dead Redemption for four hours straight before my ps3 started overheating.

Flag Post

I decided to be more responsible with my money today, but then Steam seduced me with holiday deals.

Flag Post

Today I got up at 3 am, after a party.
Wasted time in TC.
Flew to Moscow.
Met a friend and wasted time with him for 4 hours.
Flew to Hungary.
Prepared for a Marketing Communications exam during the night.
Went to the exam.
It is now 11 am of the next day and I am finally in bed.
Feelsgoodman.jpg

Flag Post

Today I ate a sammich. That is all.

I shall update soon.

Flag Post

lately? I tried to get my girlfriend prego so she would stay in Texas with me (she’s from arizona). My parents found out, and so i can’t see her. So my plan kinda backfired.

Anyways, she’s trying to stay with her dad in the same neighborhood as me:D Her dad already said yes, so now she only has to convince your mama. :D so i b ballin nigga!!

I tried to break up with her last night. DIdn’t work out, because i keep coming back to her. I was juss sad/mad at the moment though, so now i realize how stupid i was to even THINK about it.

Other then that…. i got school today… damn…

OH and also:

nothing. That is all:D

Flag Post

I wish Kongregate had some kind of mini-blog system, for our profiles. Man that’d be so awesome.

Flag Post

I pulled an ab muscle D:
It hurts a lot

Flag Post

Today, I saw something fucking kooky. I will use >’s to describe it.

>Was in P.E

>Fighting for 3rd place in Badminton, lost the semi-finals which would have brought me to play for 1st and 2nd

>Kicked ASS, and my teammate was gone

>Thirsty as hell

>Goes to back room to get drink from fountain

>Sees kid pressed up against a girl making out in secrecy

>I went to football game with said girl…

>…Because her dad is friends with my dad

>Not attracted to her though

>Just thought "what a coincidence

>Kid goes in room knowing they are in there to stop me from finding out

>Already did

>Me laughing

>All is good

>Didn’t tell the teachers.

Flag Post

halfway done creating the kids story i was talking about recently
i would share it with OT but last time i told you guys about it 60% of the people responded:
“Rape Mina, the main character!”

Flag Post

Just published Tøhø 0.2 today, apparently only one person has been able to complete it so far.
I also started playing Demon’s Souls. I tried Magician first, but that sucked ass because enemies have armor which defends against magic and the pussy of a magician has almost no defense and strength, so I switched to Temple Knight instead which was a lot better (they can’t dodge very good though).

Flag Post

I have to play This song for jazz band.

Flag Post

Today I went to my best friend’s house for the first time in years. I got to snuggle with her cute little animals and one of the kittens fell asleep in my arms. :)

Flag Post

My Christmas tree field was completely cut down today except for a few Dougs and a Noble we’re keeping. My dad is going to plant some grass and build a fence to make it a pasture. I’m finally going to have a horse! My neighbor is going to give me her solid black, Tennesse Walker mare and I’m thinking about naming her Luna. :)

Flag Post

It’s been 4 months since I went to the doctor’s to fill out a test for insomnia, A.D.H.D, depression, and some other shit. I still haven’t gotten the results back and I’m becoming paranoid about it. Also got a B on a test in history today. Played some Metal Gear Solid: Sons of Liberty. That’s about it.

Flag Post

I talked to girls today. This was more fun than i expected.

Flag Post

Today, I got a massive boner while playing Grand Theft Auto IV online.

Flag Post

Breathing in

Flag Post

Breathing out

Flag Post

I just blinked