Forums Off-topic

What's new, OT? page 4

3159 posts

Flag Post

Firemen came to school today and my class got to use fire extinguishers. The firemen, contrary to their titles, had quite the trouble starting a fire with diesel fuel and paper. People kept accidentally putting it out, so it took a while to let everybody have a turn. :P

Flag Post

Today I felt like the smartest person in my class because I said “each block is worth 3.9”
The question was “What is each block worth if the whole is 390?” Yea, I don’t know why he would ask such a question.

Flag Post

Yesterday I was taking an AP gov test, and I had to list the four major functions of political parties. I forgot the forth, and instead wrote “To control the spice, for he who controls the spice, controls the universe.” I wonder if he’ll get the reference.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DrOctaganapus2:

Forever_Alone.jpg

as always :(

This, and I went to chick-fil-a like always and then just took a shower n ’stuff.

By the way, sorry guys. I did to many quality posts recently and I was retarded today, forgive me. I think it’s all the newshucks and failed trolls coming in that is causing this.

Originally posted by Provis:

Firemen came to school today and my class got to use fire extinguishers. The firemen, contrary to their titles, had quite the trouble starting a fire with diesel fuel and paper. People kept accidentally putting it out, so it took a while to let everybody have a turn. :P

Sounds kinky fun.

Flag Post

Today I went to Barnes and Nobles, and got me a new book and a Mocha Frappuccino from the Starbucks built into it.

Flag Post

Today I watched Futurama, Went on OT, and played Read Dead Redemption for four hours straight before my ps3 started overheating.

Flag Post

I decided to be more responsible with my money today, but then Steam seduced me with holiday deals.

Flag Post

Today I got up at 3 am, after a party.
Wasted time in TC.
Flew to Moscow.
Met a friend and wasted time with him for 4 hours.
Flew to Hungary.
Prepared for a Marketing Communications exam during the night.
Went to the exam.
It is now 11 am of the next day and I am finally in bed.
Feelsgoodman.jpg

Flag Post

Today I ate a sammich. That is all.

I shall update soon.

Flag Post

lately? I tried to get my girlfriend prego so she would stay in Texas with me (she’s from arizona). My parents found out, and so i can’t see her. So my plan kinda backfired.

Anyways, she’s trying to stay with her dad in the same neighborhood as me:D Her dad already said yes, so now she only has to convince your mama. :D so i b ballin nigga!!

I tried to break up with her last night. DIdn’t work out, because i keep coming back to her. I was juss sad/mad at the moment though, so now i realize how stupid i was to even THINK about it.

Other then that…. i got school today… damn…

OH and also:

nothing. That is all:D

Flag Post

I wish Kongregate had some kind of mini-blog system, for our profiles. Man that’d be so awesome.

Flag Post

I pulled an ab muscle D:
It hurts a lot

Flag Post

Today, I saw something fucking kooky. I will use >’s to describe it.

>Was in P.E

>Fighting for 3rd place in Badminton, lost the semi-finals which would have brought me to play for 1st and 2nd

>Kicked ASS, and my teammate was gone

>Thirsty as hell

>Goes to back room to get drink from fountain

>Sees kid pressed up against a girl making out in secrecy

>I went to football game with said girl…

>…Because her dad is friends with my dad

>Not attracted to her though

>Just thought "what a coincidence

>Kid goes in room knowing they are in there to stop me from finding out

>Already did

>Me laughing

>All is good

>Didn’t tell the teachers.

Flag Post

halfway done creating the kids story i was talking about recently
i would share it with OT but last time i told you guys about it 60% of the people responded:
“Rape Mina, the main character!”

Flag Post

Just published Tøhø 0.2 today, apparently only one person has been able to complete it so far.
I also started playing Demon’s Souls. I tried Magician first, but that sucked ass because enemies have armor which defends against magic and the pussy of a magician has almost no defense and strength, so I switched to Temple Knight instead which was a lot better (they can’t dodge very good though).

Flag Post

I have to play This song for jazz band.

Flag Post

Today I went to my best friend’s house for the first time in years. I got to snuggle with her cute little animals and one of the kittens fell asleep in my arms. :)

Flag Post

My Christmas tree field was completely cut down today except for a few Dougs and a Noble we’re keeping. My dad is going to plant some grass and build a fence to make it a pasture. I’m finally going to have a horse! My neighbor is going to give me her solid black, Tennesse Walker mare and I’m thinking about naming her Luna. :)

Flag Post

It’s been 4 months since I went to the doctor’s to fill out a test for insomnia, A.D.H.D, depression, and some other shit. I still haven’t gotten the results back and I’m becoming paranoid about it. Also got a B on a test in history today. Played some Metal Gear Solid: Sons of Liberty. That’s about it.

Flag Post

I talked to girls today. This was more fun than i expected.

Flag Post

Today, I got a massive boner while playing Grand Theft Auto IV online.

Flag Post

Breathing in

Flag Post

Breathing out

Flag Post

I just blinked

Flag Post

What are you doing now mft?