Forums Off-topic

What's new, OT? page 58

1854 posts

Flag Post

I’ve discovered that this is the funniest and most accurate picture in the world.

Flag Post

Yesterday I went to San Francisco, today I went to Lake Tahoe, and tomorrow I’m going to Reno.
Funny how while typing this I realized they all rhyme.

Flag Post

Yesterday I went to San Francisco

lol you’re gay

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldir:

Yesterday I went to San Francisco

lol you’re gay

No actually I’m lesbian bisexual and transexual.

Flag Post

Just got back from Toronto, and it was absolutely amazing.

Flag Post

I made dubstep yesterday.

Flag Post
Originally posted by listle6:

I made dubstep yesterday.

I like it.

Flag Post

I finished building my new PC and I’m using it now!

Specs:
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
AMD Phenom II X4 Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
8192MB RAM
AMD Radeon HD 6870
1TB Harddrive
(I hope I typed in the specs right)

And here is a picture of it’s beauty:

Well anyway, that’s the most interesting thing that’s happening in my life as of this moment.

Flag Post

I lost a tooth.

Flag Post

For the last 3 hours or so I have been trying to make a youtube account without a phone number, which is now a impassable requirement, and sadly I don’t own one, but luckily I learned you can bypass it with GC, unfortunately I only have Opera atm, but I don’t feel like downloading it right now, so I’ll put that off till tomorrow I guess.

Flag Post

I reached 1000 posts

Flag Post

Today did not go as planned unfortunately, firstly had a horrific half lucid nightmare/dream, (aka I could control all of my actions consciously, but I could not control the situation, or wake myself up) where I was a mildly deformed child crawling on floor in the darkness as a man slowly trailed behind me laughing. After that I woke up completely exhausted as if I hadn’t slept at all. And of course it was one of those days where every muscle in your body seems to hurt a little, and your legs just don’t wanna go anywhere, I had mild heart pains during the afternoon. And it seemed everyone had a nasty attitude today, and one of my teachers wrongly accused me of doing something, friends were kinda jerks, and it seemed like everyone else just had no time, pushing, shoving.
But it could of gone worse a lot worse, and the day is almost done, so I guess I’m still pretty lucky.

Flag Post

Nothing much.

huge text about nightmare

wow your life must suck

Flag Post

Just got home from doctors, was told I could have lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, or mono. I won’t know results until Monday or Tuesday.

Flag Post

old rusty ass.

Flag Post

college

Flag Post

I got banned for 10 days for the cat picture. Whichever mod did it is a salty cunt.

All tests came back negative and doctors still have no idea what’s wrong with me.

Flag Post

I was kicked out of my house, moved into my fiancés place until we can find another place, was promoted, my best friend works with me now. I’m still in and out if the hospital cause I have no immune system, but I’m doing okay.

Flag Post

I got accepted to the University of Kansas engineering school.

Flag Post

I got accepted to the University of Toronto St. George campus.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kazan_Epic:

I did my work, and now I have more money.
Yay.

:D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldir:

I got accepted to the University of Toronto St. George campus.

Congrats on your college acception. :D
Many wishes to your future at the college.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Crisye01:

Congrats on your college acception. :D
Many wishes to your future at the college.

No love for me, huh? :C

@Aldir. I’ve been to the University of Toronto. That place is kickass. You will definitely enjoy it!

Flag Post

i think i accidentally joined the church of satan
help pls

Flag Post
Originally posted by lei_wulong:

i think i accidentally joined the church of satan
help pls

That ^ is bad. Good luck.