Forums Off-topic

What's new, OT? page 59

1643 posts

Flag Post

i accidentaly got on a jihad site lol. but i got out of it before cops saw it.

 
Flag Post

I just received a package after being accepted into UMass Boston lol

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

i accidentaly got on a jihad site lol. but i got out of it before cops saw it.

>muslim
>"accidently" went on a jihad site

riiiiiiiiiight

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ToolOnDeck:
Originally posted by Rolby:

i accidentaly got on a jihad site lol. but i got out of it before cops saw it.

>muslim
>"accidently" went on a jihad site

riiiiiiiiiight

lol i was googling some stuff related to islam and actually came there. link had jihad in it so i went out of it super fast.

 
Flag Post

i was out with a friend at the park and he threw a rock at the back of a man’s head and we started running and the man only saw me. i’m so freaked out.

 
Flag Post

Well I have to finish 12 assignments that I was too much of a slacker to finish when they were actually due, finish 3 projects, study for 2 test, clean out all my crap, and I need to do this all before tomorrow morning, looks like I’m pulling a all nighter..
but this is what happens when you get lazy though.
TLDR:I have alot of stuff for school, .
TLDRA:School

 
Flag Post

I’m nervous and paranoid as fuck because I think I impregnated a woman without even ejaculating in her vagina.

 
Flag Post

guys i think i sold my soul to satan
help pls

 
Flag Post

Yesterday I learned that the Pentagon was built in September 11, 1941.
It’s like the government is trying to make us paranoid.

 
Flag Post

The other day, I found out that Douglas Adams has the same birthday as me.

 
Flag Post

my pc is fuqin retarded.
i have 4 gb ram and im playing a game with mediocre stuff and it says its running out of memory.
also i open chrome and it says its using like 2,5GB ram and i only have on tab open which is the main

also when i arrived at school a girl said hello my love but i just kept walking because she obviously wanted the d (this actually happen lol)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by cesarcurado:

my pc is * retarded.
i have 4 gb ram and im playing a game with mediocre stuff and it says its running out of memory.
also i open chrome and it says its using like 2,5GB ram and i only have on tab open which is the main

also when i arrived at school a girl said hello my love but i just kept walking because she obviously wanted the d (this actually happen lol)

By D you mean Tenacious D yes? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80DtQD5BQ_A
(jokes)

Originally posted by JohnRulz:

The other day, I found out that Douglas Adams has the same birthday as me.

42

 
Flag Post

I managed to score a job interview for Wednesday. Not what I wanted (only $12-$13 an hour), but it’s enough to get by for a few months.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Hallucent:

I managed to score a job interview for Wednesday. Not what I wanted (only $12-$13 an hour), but it’s enough to get by for a few months.

Are you that poor? Americans…

 
Flag Post

I’m in college, so yes, I’m poor.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Hallucent:

I’m in college, so yes, I’m poor.

That doesn’t make sense. If you go to college you don’t have to be poor. Americans…

 
Flag Post

Just got on the carnival cruise ship in Baltimore
Ship hasn’t departed yet

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

Gonna read some CreepyPasta.

 
Flag Post

I got that job I interviewed Wednesday for. Going in for a drug test and a background check tomorrow.

They’re going to start me out at $17.50 an hour

 
Flag Post

I will start to

Originally posted by Hallucent:

I got that job I interviewed Wednesday for. Going in for a drug test and a background check tomorrow.


They’re going to start me out at $17.50 an hour

Congrats!

I am going to start to read some english books to improve my english.

 
Flag Post

wow learning for dutch test atm.

 
Flag Post

Gone to Summer classes,

 
Flag Post

Made this post.
(Oh, come on, I’m just trying to be funny.)

 
Flag Post

Pretty sure I just sprained my pinkie toe. (also the forum update seemed to mess some things up…)