Health & Fitness page 2

2167 posts

Flag Post

I just can not stop masturbating.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by YourJester:

Thanks GoldenHammer for the quick response. It’s really kind of you to help with your expertise. OT should have someone telling it to exercise more often.

Isn’t that the truth, TheGoldenHammer is the coolest addition to kong since greg.

Flag Post

omg we should spam Zshadow’s PMs until he makes TheGoldenHammer an OFFICIAL mod of OT

Flag Post

o_O

Flag Post

I must say I have bad muscles (with that I mean my muscles aren’t functioning at 100%), which makes it very hard to work out at any rate. At least, it makes it much harder to get to a level where I feel I’ve been actually working out.

Flag Post

Instead of loosing weight, I should gain it

I have infinite great appetite but unfortunately, my Diabetes prevents my body to use all nutritions I eat if I don’t treat my malady seriously and well :(
Once I’ve gained about a dozen kilos, I could start to exercise my arms as well

I also have weak thoracic diaphragm so running, swimming and endurance sports aren’t really my things <.<

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darkruler2005:

I must say I have bad muscles (with that I mean my muscles aren’t functioning at 100%), which makes it very hard to work out at any rate. At least, it makes it much harder to get to a level where I feel I’ve been actually working out.

Understandable! But still, hard or not, hard work (not in terms of workout intensity, but determination) and time can help a LOT of things over time! :) Staying active’s great for raising your chances of living longer by itself!

Also, I hope you read this, Maik. I would’ve responded to your post (directly) too, but I didn’t want to double post.

Appetite’s AWESOME, if you want a GOOD, thorough list of ingredients you can go after to boost your body’s muscle development and overall health, check out my other topic (“Something aside from Top Ramen. (Le gasp!)”, it goes over protein synthesis a little bit, as well as what ingredients to look for for lean protein and soluble fiber!!

Flag Post

I have cancer in stage 4b. What do you recommend?

On a serious note, I have pretty badly damaged ankles from years of soccer and hiking, anyway way to strength them?

Flag Post
Originally posted by TerribleToaster:

On a serious note, I have pretty badly damaged ankles from years of soccer and hiking, anyway way to strength them?

Sex.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TerribleToaster:

I will directly channel my strength and joy into your ankles.

On a serious note, I’d do a lot of ankle-stretches and calf-building exercises, calf-raises, heel rolls (sit on your bottom, put one leg over the other, hold onto your ankle with your hand and write your name in the air with the tip of your big toe.)

You can also brace yourself against a wall, and put the top of your foot against it, hold it there and gradually apply more and more pressure (but not to the point of extreme uncomfortably)

^

If you need any more/have any other questions, let me know!!

Flag Post

I’m all about sports like strongman, rugby, soccer and ladylifting (women powerlifting)

Athletes? my husband, sebastien chabal, aneta florczyk

great topic!

Flag Post

I masturbate everyday, and walk every weekday(at school).

Flag Post

All i do that is excessive physical activity is Martial Arts and Raider Team for ROTC

I’ll not get into the excessive details of that stuff like the OP.
O.O

Flag Post
Originally posted by xH34rTL3ss_S0uLx:

All i do that is excessive physical activity is Martial Arts and Raider Team for ROTC

I’ll not get into the excessive details of that stuff like the OP.
O.O

Good movement! Keep it up. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheGoldenHammer:

How often do you suggest we masturbate to get the best work out?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kazan_Epic:
Originally posted by TheGoldenHammer:

How often do you suggest we masturbate to get the best work out?

There are near innumerable benefits to hypersexuality, so you should grab that bull by the horns and teach it who’s boss!

But yeah, don’t hurt yourself!

Flag Post

Oh, yeah, before I forget, how do I actually gain weight?

Flag Post
Originally posted by commie_commander:

Oh, yeah, before I forget, how do I actually gain weight?

What kinda weight are you looking to gain?

Flag Post

Dunno, body mass, my body type is ottermode if it helps.

Flag Post

Dunno, body mass, my body type is ottermode if it helps.

Understood! I’d search around for the topic (here in OT) “Something aside from Top Ramen”, also by me. It has a detailed list of foods that are GREAT for helping pack on muscle.

Also, do you do any kinds of exercise?

Flag Post

I play football with my friends every other day and make stacks of firewood when I’m at home, but that’s pretty much all exercise I do.

Flag Post

I play football with my friends every other day and make stacks of firewood when I’m at home, but that’s pretty much all exercise I do.

That sounds like it’s plenty! :) I’d try and make a grab for the ingredients in the “Something aside from Top Ramen” topic.

ALSO! If there’s ever anything else you want to know, what kind of workouts you can do at home, what kind of workouts you can do with weights, etc. Just let me know! I’m always here and always eager to help.

Flag Post

Ahh, not really, we just play for ‘bout 60 minutes and I only stack firewood on the weekends now, before I went to college I chopped and stacked the firewood every day.
That’s what happens when a country boy has to continue his education in the big city.