Forums Off-topic

Health & Fitness page 61

2217 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by cninimaz_009:

Too bad you’ll still have autism.

Yeah, I can’t argue with that.
It seems to fade away after three months of being in public for more than sitting in the car hiding for a hour a day.

Why do you think I forced myself to stay back a year?
I won’t be as beta in highschool, and not as overweight.

Flag Post

I’ve been sitting on my ass since I was 7 and eating candy. I don’t work out, but for some fucking reason I’m thin as hell.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cninimaz_009:

Wait, what? You really have autism?

I was just making a joke based on your appearance.

No, but I act like it when I don’t go around people.
Seriously, I just sit there not talking what so ever and can’t hold a decent conversation.
But if I’m by people, it changes after a month or so.

Originally posted by Priffadas:

I’ve been sitting on my ass since I was 7 and eating candy. I don’t work out, but for some fucking reason I’m thin as hell.

It’s hard to gain weight, it took me years of eating 3500+ calories a day as well as not moving to get fat.

Flag Post

I’m glad I have superior russian genetics.

>2012

>not being at least 35% russian

Flag Post

I scanned the last few pages of this thread and saw no pictures of physically fit humans
Therefore everyone posting in this thread for the last 61 pages must just be using fitness words to make themselves feel fit
Hahahahahah ~
Show me your muscles guys ~~

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hallucent:

Thanks to a new arrangement of the machinery at work, the physical labor has pretty much doubled. I guess I can look at the bright side and say that it’s good exercise.

Nice!

Originally posted by DrOctaganapus2:

Maybe I should take a small break from weight-lifting and focas on lower body. My arms have been achin’ to the point where my right arm starts to break at 6. I’ll be taking a short break.

(1500 post get!)

Thanks! And you can do weightlifting activities to target your lower body too, my man!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zachary_Greene:

Just did my delayed 2month weigh in, I’ve lost a little over 15pounds.
So, 2pounds a week.

By the time I’m in school I’ll be a fairly normal weight at this rate.

The oddest thing is I’ve ate fast food nearly every day, and ate generally shit foods, and never exercised at all, yet haven’t been too hungry at all.

Metabolism must’ve kicked in. Keep it up!

Originally posted by Priffadas:

Keep it up, my man!

Originally posted by Densetsu_No:

I scanned the last few pages of this thread and saw no pictures of physically fit humans
Therefore everyone posting in this thread for the last 61 pages must just be using fitness words to make themselves feel fit
Hahahahahah
Show me your muscles guys ~

Flag Post

Jesus christ, Golden.
We need to start calling you TheGolemHammer.
You’re as wide as a car.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Raelito:

Jesus christ, Golden.
You’re as wide as a car.

Lol, thanks! Much appreciated. By the way, guys; I’m now finished coaching a Summer Camp for young athletes, and will have almost 110% more time to help answer any questions or concerns you may have. So please bring up any if you have any!

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheGoldenHammer:

Jesus christ, Golden.
You’re as wide as a car.

Lol, thanks! Much appreciated. By the way, guys; I’m now finished coaching a Summer Camp for young athletes, and will have almost 110% more time to help answer any questions or concerns you may have. So please bring up any if you have any!

Looking forward to it! Do you know any exercises working out the groin hip area?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Indy111:
Originally posted by TheGoldenHammer:

Jesus christ, Golden.
You’re as wide as a car.

Looking forward to it! Do you know any exercises working out the groin hip area?

Plenty. PM me with more information about your problem/issue and I’ll get right to you. :)

Flag Post

Since my exercise routine has been rather lax as of late, I’m going to start the Skogg System again. This time I will start Week 1 with a 25 pound bell (last time I started with 15, moving up every few weeks).

I’ll enjoy my weekend, having plenty of fatty foods and alcohol. Monday I will begin the 12-week program. I’ll do my best to post weekly or bi-weekly progress photos.

Flag Post

Oh yeah, ectomorph reportin’, need to gain weight, hate eating chicken, everything else I’m prepared to stuff my face with.
Thanks in advance!

Flag Post

Hey, what do you reccomend for strengthening triceps?

DB lying tricep extension

Or close grip bench press

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zamininc_DYEL:

Dips, dips, dips. You can do these with your legs in different positions to make it more difficult. Extend them out so you’re just resting on your heels for whoa difficulty.

And coincidentally I came here to mention that I did a solid 3×12 of these. Normally I’ve been using one of these or this with a rope and so the jump to bodyweight dips was a little intimidating.

I powered through and then I brushed my damn teeth.

Flag Post

Since my exercise routine has been rather lax as of late, I’m going to start the Skogg System again. This time I will start Week 1 with a 25 pound bell (last time I started with 15, moving up every few weeks).

I’ll enjoy my weekend, having plenty of fatty foods and alcohol. Monday I will begin the 12-week program. I’ll do my best to post weekly or bi-weekly progress photos.

</bloc

Get it, man!

Diamond push ups. In particular, diamond push ups WITH ONE LEG IN THE AIR AS HIGH AS YOU CAN COMFORTABLY GET IT.

Slow descent, explosive ascent.

Originally posted by lei_wulong:

Oh yeah, ectomorph reportin’, need to gain weight, hate eating chicken, everything else I’m prepared to stuff my face with.
Thanks in advance!

The Dietary health topic that’s linked in the front page can help a lot with healthy weight gain. PM me if you want to help me design something that’s suited to your body a little more!

Flag Post

Nice one, Diabolotry.
Glad to see you’re still around and doing well :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by diabolotry:

Dips, dips, dips. You can do these with your legs in different positions to make it more difficult. Extend them out so you’re just resting on your heels for whoa difficulty.

And coincidentally I came here to mention that I did a solid 3×12 of these. Normally I’ve been using one of these or this with a rope and so the jump to bodyweight dips was a little intimidating.

I powered through and then I brushed my damn teeth.

Like a bawss.

Flag Post

I forgot to brush last night.
A-am I a bad person?

Flag Post
Originally posted by uywo:

I bet VanHalen10 despises this thread :P

Nope.

Originally posted by VanHalen1:

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zachary_Greene:

Just did my delayed 2month weigh in, I’ve lost a little over 15pounds.
So, 2pounds a week.

By the time I’m in school I’ll be a fairly normal weight at this rate.

The oddest thing is I’ve ate fast food nearly every day, and ate generally shit foods, and never exercised at all, yet haven’t been too hungry at all.

Actually I’m the same, I’ve lost about 15 pounds since start of summer from now.

Flag Post

guys look how ripped i am

Flag Post
Originally posted by KingOfTheLULZ:

guys look how ripped i am

I won’t lie. I’m mirin’.

I forgot to brush last night.
A-am I a bad person?

Brush them extra well next time.

Flag Post

You need to stop bodybuilding so much, TGH. No offense, but all that muscle is making you look fat.

Flag Post

>That feel when you start brushing your teeth and they get yellower

I fucking knew it, plus my teeth are hurting now.
I’ll just brush with water from now on if at all, and see how that works out.