Flag Post
Originally posted by Ninjitsu_Pirate:

Wow. OT has a fitness thread.

Indeed it does

T-minus 3 months until I need to be looking good. Must work harder

Flag Post

This fucking guy right here.

Flag Post

I’ve been taking that supplement for about 1 month now, and here’s my thoughts on it:

The girl that cuts my hair has noticed that my hair is a lot fuller and shinier
I’m eating about 200 less calories per day than I usually do
I am much more alert and focused during the day
My piss is bright yellow pretty much ALL THE TIME

Overall, I would recommend this to anyone. It’s a good supplement that has great results for the price.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hallucent:

I’ve been taking that supplement for about 1 month now, and here’s my thoughts on it:

Overall, I would recommend this to anyone. It’s a good supplement that has great results for the price.

I’m not sure if urine is supposed to be bright yellow, is it? Mine is usually clear

Flag Post
Originally posted by Johnyboy29:
Originally posted by Hallucent:

I’m not sure if urine is supposed to be bright yellow, is it? Mine is usually clear

I get the feeling hallu never gets enough hydration or he avoids water.

Flag Post

lol if its bright yellow and hurts lil bit its cuz u dont drink enough water. i always have that when im just out of school and go to the toilet

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldir:

I get the feeling hallu never gets enough hydration or he avoids water.

No, it’s because of the high amount of vitamins and whatnot. I drink water constantly.

Flag Post

I drink water too much, you’ll see my with a water bottle most of the time.

Flag Post

I’ve started casual exercises, because I need to exercise and people suck so I’d rather not go to public gyms. Just planning on doing sit-ups, push-ups, crunches, and stuff I can do without much equipment when I feel like doing it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by uzzbuzz:

I’ve started casual exercises, because I need to exercise and people suck so I’d rather not go to public gyms. Just planning on doing sit-ups, push-ups, crunches, and stuff I can do without much equipment when I feel like doing it.

You should buy a power rack, a barbell, and weights.

Flag Post

I have a lot of exercise tools at my home. I’m so fit, it’s unbelievable! :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Johnyboy29:
Originally posted by uzzbuzz:

You should buy a power rack, a barbell, and weights.

Yep, you can work out just about every body part like that. Maybe get a bench and a dip/pull-up thing.

Pull-ups = upper back

Dips = triceps

Use your barbell for:

bicep curls

squats = glutes, hamstrings, quads, lower back, abs, obliques

bench press = chest

deadlift = lower back, hamstrings, abs, obliques, a bit of everything

calf raise

Flag Post

I am currently at a place without workout equipment and would like to stay fit during my stay here. I have a sandy beach I can run on, and that’s it so far. Are there any activities that I could do in specific to keep fit?

Flag Post

run, pushups, pistol squats.

Flag Post

there is a guy doing the insanity training on youtube. note down the activities, the times needed with each activity, and you could do it.

Flag Post

bump

Flag Post

Workout for tomorrow: Korte’s 3×3 week 3 day 1
Squat 5×5- 290
Bench press 8×6- 175
Deadlift 5×5- 295

Flag Post

We all that health and fitness.

Flag Post

A big hello! First time posting here in quite awhile! I’m so happy to see people are still posting in this thread and keeping it alive, and am so appreciative of every bit of information that people are putting into this thread. Keep up the good work, guys! I’m seeing a lot of good stuff.

I had my final competition, and am now formally retired from Strongman. At least for the time being. I’ll be putting much more time and effort into Powerlifting and Olympic Weightlifting, and above all my family and myself. I’ve not had much relaxation time, and I think it’s high time I started posting here again and spending some time on this great site.

Surprise protip: If you’re going for big biceps: don’t train biceps more than once a week. Remember the golden rule for biceps; LESS IS MORE. Your bicep is actually a fairly small muscle, and when you overwork it (which usually occurs right around 2-3 exercises) it retracts, and becomes smaller. The bicep only has two heads – hence it’s name – and in my personal experience, you should not do more than two, maybe three exercises for it at a time. A few of my absolute favorite exercises for biceps are

Barbell Curls
Preacher Curls (With a Barbell)
For an optional third exercise, I really like Farmer’s Hug (hold a weighted plate roughly four inches from your chest, with one hand on each side, and walk laps)

Something to remember to is that your bicep is responsible, or mostly responsible for almost all pulling motions you do – so it’s almost always being worked. Something that’s also helped me over the years has been training my biceps with my back at the same time – doing T bar rows, deadlifts, bent over rows, seated rows, and actually rowing on a boat. Your back and your biceps are good friends.

I’ll be checking up on this thread much more often, and am coming back to Kong (again). Cheers!

Flag Post

So, since summer started for me, I decided to do 5 laps in my pool every day. (1 lap is back and fourth) and apparently I lost 6 pounds! :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by audioG:

isolating biceps will leave your body unproportional and you’ll just look ridiculous. as a beginner you need to do compound exercises, maybe one isolation exercise per workout, depending on what you want to grow stronger than the rest.
for example, if you want biceps you should do pull-ups because that also strengthens your forearm grip, your lats and upper back. or a deadlift which trains your lower back, forearm grip and hamstrings. then you can have a curling exercise. 3 sets of 10-12 reps each and bam, bicep/back day is done in about 45 minutes.

True that. I haven’t curled on a regular basis in over 2 years, and have seen tremendous bicep development with chins, pullups, and dumbell rows.

Flag Post

Hey goldenhammer what’s your teeth brushing routine?

Flag Post

hey is it dangerous for ur kidney if ur kidney only works for 70% and if u are not gonna drink water for 18 hours?

Flag Post
Originally posted by FullMeasureZam:

Hey goldenhammer what’s your teeth brushing routine?

Enjoy your fluoride.