Forums Off-topic

OT's Official Team Fortress 2 Masterthread page 51

1503 posts

Flag Post

hats suck and you suck for collecting them :>

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by CROWmosome:

hats suck and you suck for collecting them :>

 
Flag Post

This shit called Steam has not been working quite properly for quite some time, and i really want to hear that it’s not due to my internet connection being terrible

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by denamo:

This shit called Steam has not been working quite properly for quite some time, and i really want to hear that it’s not due to my internet connection being terrible

It’s due to your internet connection being terrible

 
Flag Post

hey guys, i want to ask for help and request suggestions here

in TF2 i play with the standard AWSD keyboard settings and when i asked for any tips on how to rocketjump
i was told

  1. crouch and jump when rocket jumping
  2. Change the crouch button to Shift instead of Ctrl

i know how to rocketjump now but pressing Shift to crouch just isnt going to work
not on my computer
but i cant keep it at Ctrl, because that is a terrible place to put the rocketjump button

do you think i can change AWSD to SEDF instead and shift every button 1 key to the right?
then i can change my crouch button to A or Z and things could become much easier for me

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by GotterakaThing:

I came across an arena mode server full of retards. They never capped the point, even though it wasn’t against the rules to cap the point.

everyone always unloads massive shit onto whoever caps point
i never do it in fear that they will kick me just for doing that.

 
Flag Post

So I decided to give my Axtinguisher a chance to shine with my Degreaser, and a bunch of little 10 year olds started raging because of it :3

Also, for some reason, I hate the Huntsman.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by CrowbarOfJustice:

hey guys, i want to ask for help and request suggestions here

in TF2 i play with the standard AWSD keyboard settings and when i asked for any tips on how to rocketjump
i was told

  1. crouch and jump when rocket jumping
  2. Change the crouch button to Shift instead of Ctrl

i know how to rocketjump now but pressing Shift to crouch just isnt going to work
not on my computer
but i cant keep it at Ctrl, because that is a terrible place to put the rocketjump button

do you think i can change AWSD to SEDF instead and shift every button 1 key to the right?
then i can change my crouch button to A or Z and things could become much easier for me

Sure you could. Use whatever controls work out the best for you.

 
Flag Post

I finally got the Stout Shako.

 
Flag Post

Scrubs should learn2quickscope.

on a serious note (not extremely serious, serious as in this isn’t a lie)

I found a way to make it easier to sniper if you have a big crosshair in the way, options>multiplayer options>advanced

It should have 2 things:

1. zoom in after firing
2. hide cross hair

uncheck 1 and check 2 and it should help IMO because you only need a fraction of the light to be on the head to consider it a hit/headshot and the auto zoom in doesn’t help you practice quickscoping.

 
Flag Post

I got my first stranges (YAAAAAY) probably gonna trade them for to get more weapons for my collection :3

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by djrockstar:

I got my first stranges (YAAAAAY) probably gonna trade them for to get more weapons for my collection :3

stranges are valuable you know

 
Flag Post

Does anyone know if there’s a way to see what a server has “sv_pure” set to without joining it?

Because I need to know.

 
Flag Post

It might be in the server tags.

 
Flag Post

Jarate, what’s your opinion on it?

 
Flag Post

sounds erotic.

 
Flag Post

Valve needs to make more MvM maps.

And Demoman weapons that aren’t swords. Seriously, 8 out of the 13 non-stock melee weapons for the Demoman are either a sword or Medieval-related, and out of all of his weapons (not including stock), only 4 of them actually cause explosions. It seems like Valve cares more about turning the Demoman into a Demoknight rather than keeping his status as a DEMOman.

 
Flag Post

What the hell do you expect him to carry for melee?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by 35kdog:

Valve needs to make more MvM maps.

And Demoman weapons that aren’t swords. Seriously, 8 out of the 13 non-stock melee weapons for the Demoman are either a sword or Medieval-related, and out of all of his weapons (not including stock), only 4 of them actually cause explosions. It seems like Valve cares more about turning the Demoman into a Demoknight rather than keeping his status as a DEMOman.

agreed, only extra main weapon they made was the loch-n-load

there are alot of things they could do to make new pipe bomb weaps

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by 35kdog:

Valve needs to make more MvM maps.

And Demoman weapons that aren’t swords. Seriously, 8 out of the 13 non-stock melee weapons for the Demoman are either a sword or Medieval-related, and out of all of his weapons (not including stock), only 4 of them actually cause explosions. It seems like Valve cares more about turning the Demoman into a Demoknight rather than keeping his status as a DEMOman.

Sticky jumper, Scottish Resistance, Grenade launcher, Loch-n-load, Ullapool Caber
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by JohnRulz:

What the hell do you expect him to carry for melee?

Something that is relevant to his character, which swords aren’t.

Sticky jumper, Scottish Resistance, Grenade launcher, Loch-n-load, Ullapool Caber

(not including stock)

 
Flag Post

Something that is relevant to his character, which swords aren’t.

Name something specific. They already have booze and a grenade, what else could the have?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by LukeMann:
Originally posted by 35kdog:

Valve needs to make more MvM maps.

And Demoman weapons that aren’t swords. Seriously, 8 out of the 13 non-stock melee weapons for the Demoman are either a sword or Medieval-related, and out of all of his weapons (not including stock), only 4 of them actually cause explosions. It seems like Valve cares more about turning the Demoman into a Demoknight rather than keeping his status as a DEMOman.

Sticky jumper, Scottish Resistance, Grenade launcher, Loch-n-load, Ullapool Caber

isnt that all of them?
for both main and secondary weapons?

and grenade launcher does not count
that is a stock weapon

 
Flag Post

Here’s all my loadouts.

Scout: Festive Scattergun, Pistol, Sandman
Soldier: Rocket Launcher, Shotgun, Escape Plan
Heavy: Minigun, Sandvich, GRU
Medic: Overdose, Medigun, Ubersaw
Pyro: Degreaser, Scorch Shot, PowerJack
Spy: Ambassador, Red Tape Recorder, Invisibility Watch, Knife
Sniper: Hitman’s Heatmaker, Jarate, Bushwacka
Demoman: Loch n’ Load, Stickybomb Launcher, Bottle
Engineer: I never play this class. Usually Vanilla.

So far my favorite classes are Scout, Pyro, Spy, and Demoman. I hate Medic and Engineer.