Forums Off-topic

Im still alive (locked)

28 posts

Flag Post

ok hi guys, i know you havent seen me in quite a while. We theres a reason (its flare_x’s fault, jk). the truth is i have been having some of the worst sickness latly. ive had a temp of 104 on and off for the past 3 days, the first day i was at school, i couldnt stay awake, and i made it through the day but didnt do cross country, i come home, i have a fever of 103.
The next day(yesterday) i go to scholl again, i felt normal, but in the same class i started getting tired again. I waited til next class to see if i felt better, i didnt. My mom picked me up, i come home with 104 temp.
every 2 hours i took a swich of 2 medicins, witch at the time I was too dizzy/delirious to remember what it was. So here i am at home felling crappy, yet bored telling you my story and…

WARNING THIS PART IS A LITTLE NASTY, NO, MAKE THAT VERY NASTY

i just took my 1st crap sence 5 day ago, i think it had some blood in it.

NASTYNEES ENDED

i think it all happened because i cut my throught because I was eating a hard shelled taco, and it scrapped my trought up.

Flag Post

Oh man… are you over it yet? Hope you get better soon.

And if you are better, welcome back to the threads!

Flag Post

well im home getting better, resting, watching tv, playing corruption if im up to it.

Flag Post

sounds cool.

Flag Post

that part was very nasty

Flag Post

Cloud if you die im holding it against you for the rest of your after life…

So feel better or else!

Flag Post

is that a bad thing?

Flag Post

Depends on who you ask…

Flag Post

If we ask YOU….

Flag Post

yes… yes it is

Flag Post

That made no sense

Flag Post

then it would be bad i guess

Flag Post

…. BWAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Flag Post

it is bad!

Flag Post

You are aware of the fact that this isn’t the chat right? You don’t have one lined conversations and posts that have nothing to do with anything here! AKA

…. BWAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Flag Post

I’m sorry… well, Stoked to see that your’e getting better, Cloud_9ine, welcome back.

Btw: what is your avatar supposed to be?

(i’m still new)

Flag Post

death is just a part of life joedirte

Flag Post

ok i came back from the doctor, i found out i have acute bronchitis. im gonna be given anti-biotics for the next few days

Flag Post

well that sucks… and since when has death become part of life???…

Flag Post

i don’t know its just what happens to life when its tired of living

Flag Post

death is not a part of life, life and death are like twins…and i dont think there siamese.

Flag Post

its apart of ying and yang, life and death, light dark weak strong

Flag Post

alone they are weak but together they create somthing amasing

Flag Post

yes they really do they create everything that is living and our power and energy

Flag Post

sooooooooooooooo… im confused o well