Forums Off-topic

jugon need more mods or not need mods (locked)

17 posts

Flag Post

The moderators of jugon abuse more his authority that especially winnita the girl that I prove to be involved in a fraud please we need new mod or not to have mods my recommendations of mod is JORDISM and/or URIEL this are good persons(sorry for my bad english)

Flag Post

Let me clarify:

GOLDBERG is saying that the moderators of aren’t up to his standards, and he reccommends Jordism and Uriel. He is also saying Winnita is involved in a fraud.

Flag Post

hey maybe we dont think it could be right the work of moderator of Winnita…i think the job of winnita being a moderator is good but sometimes she could be put a bad image of it…i just want to say this,Winnita is a good moderator,she is only taking her place like moderator,its not fair for all but is a good Moderator…

Long life to Winnita like Moderator!
Europa se aburre! balbucea antes de hablar…

Flag Post

hey retron im sayin who is the best of jugon and this is good mods or no mod

Flag Post

sorry my english not very good

Flag Post

To clarify even further, GOLDBERG wants new yet acclaimed mods to be in Jugon! and not the old ones because he suspects they are abusing mod powers.

For that, please give us proof in the forum. Take a screenshot (Print Screen) and paste it into Paint, Photoshop or anything that makes pictures. Upload it into imageshack.us or Photobucket.com and give us the link so we can discuss about the abuse and whether we should nominate new mods.

Flag Post

BUT THE MODS SPEAK SPANICH YOU CANT UNDERSTAND THE SPANISH AND YOUR ARE BANEED BEFORE SAYING SOMETHING NO BODY CANT TAKE PICTURE

Flag Post

This is a very difficult issue for me, as I really want Jugon to be a great room (I’m fully aware of how many Spanish-speaking users we have on the site), but finding mods is very difficult. They’re often appointed by a recommendation, or by what little interaction I have with them through English (my Spanish is terrible).

Winnita was appointed because she seemed like a nice person, and we exchanged a few emails regarding issues in Jugon. To my knowledge, she’s doing a good job, based on how many people seem to support her and how few complaints I get about her (this has been a problem with Spanish moderators in the past).

If she is involved in any kind of fraud, I would be interested to know more.

Flag Post

Ok i like that the people of jugon talk about this, but i want to know why you said that “the mods of jugon abuse his authority”. I only want a pacific room, and winnitta is a very good mod.. =)

Flag Post

i’ve been in jugon since april, never seen before any fraudulent activities of winnitta, other that some misunderstandings in the past, anyway, the job that winnitta has been doing since she was promotted to mod is quite good, and you cannot expect her to be a perfect mod since she has been recently promotted. also, goldberg and jordism are the same person in my knowledge, so he is just recommending himself x_X.

winnitta we love you in jugon!!

Flag Post

BUT THE MODS SPEAK SPANICH YOU CANT UNDERSTAND THE SPANISH AND YOUR ARE BANEED BEFORE SAYING SOMETHING NO BODY CANT TAKE PICTURE

There are translators even though we don’t speak Spanish.

Flag Post

hey goldberg is jordi and he is bad he says i do drugs and that im a bitch sorry greg for my languge and he says im a girl he lies dont trust him winnitta is a good mod greg

Flag Post

This thread is pointless. Lock please.

Flag Post

Greg:

The situation in Jugon is not so much having “bad mods”, but rather that judgement is not passed fairly, and some players become irritated by it. I do not want to criticize anybody in this forum, or spend too much time right now, so instead – if you would like me to send you an e-mail with some examples and suggestions, I would be glad to. The abuse is not going to be “demonstrated” with screenshots, because it has more to do with attitudes than a specific quote.

Re: Silent_Thanatos <never>
It was widely communicated in the room that at least 3 persons were found guilty of “ratings fraud” some time ago. You can verify for yourself in profiles or asking an admin.

Re: Winnitta <the>
Hmm… could it be that this is exactly what already happened in Jugon?

Flag Post

Quoted from Dexmente on a previous thread re: the same topic.

“so, i think that uriel has the reason, JORDISM would be a great mod”

A token of proof that there are others who would like to see more diversity and maturity in the spanish room mods.

Flag Post

hey dirty cant speak spanish this guy cant comprend the situation is manipulated by the “organizacion of jugon” three words define jugon :favoritismo manipulacion y baneo a personas que no sean amigos tuyos (traduce this please)

Flag Post

The fact that a person is using an alt (of a friend) of theirs to recommend themselves as mod nullifies the credibility of these statements, in my opinion.

If a mod is abusing power, use the feedback feature and let the staff know exactly what happened and when it happened. They can then view the chat logs to see if this is true.

The abuse is not going to be “demonstrated” with screenshots, because it has more to do with attitudes than a specific quote.

Attitudes can be proven by text from the chat logs, since thats exactly how you are communicating with others on this site – with text. If the claims cant be substantiated with some type of ‘demonstration’, then I’m afraid there is no case.

In fact, I’m locking for being obvious self promotion.

For the sake of repetition: Feedback. Use it appropriately