Forums Off-topic

Who is the best non-mod/admin user?

80 posts

Flag Post

O.K. let me think…Jorma!(because he is the only one who spelled my name correctly from the first try)

Now vote!

Flag Post

I vote RMcD, and I could get at least 7 other accounts to vote.

Flag Post

I am. Most people don’t recognise my genius.

Flag Post

I think ArcaneCoder is cuz he revealed that I am the MIGHTY MIGHTY BUTTFREAK!

Time 2 rap soon.

Flag Post

Non mod/admin.I think maybe RMcD.6 more votes to go.

Flag Post

stan don’t start rapping

Flag Post

i think me

im the strongest noob

i have been here for under 2 months

and i’m level 21 with 3000 points

Flag Post

Here’s a serious reply:

I think these are the “best” and by best I mean “awesomest” nom mod/admins:

KilleroftheGods

Forseti

Badd

UzumakiNaruto (Lambo)

and BlahMan.

Oh, and Modfriend is really useful as well, so he deserves a spot.

Flag Post

Plat, you forgot me.

I make games, remember? Lots of em! And I actually put people in my games. Basically all ya gotta do is ask and you get put in one of my MANY games.

I think that wins it right there. How many others can even make games, let one put average users in the game…?

Edit: modfriend isnt a person. Its an account made by admin.

Flag Post

Best user:

AngryCyC

…Do I get a prize?

Flag Post

Omg forseti’s not a mod?I change my mind to platinum ice

Flag Post

sure… I guess I’ll put you in this game I’m working on now!

Flag Post

Score 1 for the Lambster! victory dance

[insert theme song here]

[insert obscure foreign humor]

[insert destruction of human race]

Flag Post

So angrycyc, if you make loads of games, then you think you could mod. I’ve made loads of games on the forums, so could I be a mod?

But think of it this way, could you handle the pressure? Its not as easy as it sounds.

I’d be a good and fair mod.

Flag Post

what? No… First of all, I’m talking about REAL games. Not forums. Second, I’m PRETTY sure this isnt asking who should be a mod. Its asking who the best person is who ISNT a mod.

So… Umm… Just wow.

I didnt even say anything about me being a good mod. I said I make games and include users in them.

And you would NOT make a good mod. Ive seen your… Well… Maturity level. I’ll just leave it at that…

Flag Post

I make games, remember? Lots of em! And I actually put people in my games. Basically all ya gotta do is ask and you get put in one of my MANY games.

I just love your modesty.

I know this sounds a little blunt, but I don’t know a gentler way to put it, and I’m sorry if it “offends you” or you hate me for the rest of time, but I’d just like to state my opinion:

I think your ego is just a tad too big. =/

Flag Post

Several hundred thousand users to choose from eeesh…..

Flag Post

As far as I am concerned, anyone who doesn’t forum is heavily handicapped on my (best Mod/user) list; Foruming (Providing you give helpful posts) is giving back to the community, which “ups their score” on my list.

And, anybody that doesn’t chat is also severly handicapped on my list.

Anybody that does not chat OR forum is basically a non-contender for my list, because they aren’t even using the “community” function of Kongregate. =/

Plus, they’re being reclusive; We won’t bite. :)

Flag Post

I vote myself, and i could get 20 other accounts to vote.

In actuallty, i pick Lambo or Aldir.

Flag Post

I vote Lambo, he is the only redeeming quality of the Off-Topic Forums.

Flag Post

In actuallty, i pick Lambo or Aldir.

Of course. Your fellow /b/tards.

And I honestly mean that in a good way; Only awesome people could survive /b/ and not have their head explode.

Oh, come on… there’s lots of reasons someone may not want to chat/forum other than being ‘reclusive’.

Maybe. But as far as I’m concerned, that’s the way I see them.

For example, if I sat inside twentyfour-seven for all my life, even on wonderful days, and there were lots of friends to be made and fun to be had right outside my front door, but I refused to go out, they I’d generally be a recluse. The same essentially applies here. Albeit, I probably used too harsh a word, I’d say “Too shy”.

Flag Post

well see plat? That’s actually a GOOD thing foe this competition! The best user isnt someone who thinks they arent good. I am cocky. And I have an ego. But the best user SHOULD have an ego, correct..?

Flag Post

Edit: modfriend isnt a person. Its an account made by admin.

I’ve heard that modfriend is actually an alt made by a mod/normal user… First hand sources no less!

Flag Post

I vote… Aerys.

Flag Post

ohhhhhh schnap. Yeah. I vote aerys too!

But… Other people should still vote for me. Cuz I’ll put you in a game…