Forums Off-topic

Describe your "community"?

9 posts

Flag Post

Describe what type of city you live in but you dont have to tell me the name of the city, i understand, personal.
Well, i live in sunny Huntington Beach,California.
Beach, surfer town.
usually sunny. Skating town. I guess not a “normal” city.
has some excitment!!!

Flag Post

i live in guildford, next to london in england, pretty crap weather really =/ not much to do, big shopping town i guess =P

Flag Post

er i live in a village with a paintball arena write next to it atm my skin is blue,red and green lol

Flag Post

lol, different colored skin….interesting.
XD

Flag Post

Decent-sized town in Illinois.

It’s a bit too big to describe the diversity here.

Flag Post

Woodlands, Texas

Were a fairly rich town and unfortunantly I live in the gheto half (80% mexican) where everyone hates the rich half

Flag Post

i live in Jackson, mississippi. my community is majority black(the white people live on the other side.i live in the ghetto XD)and the crime rate around here is HORRIBLE…..but its my only place to call home so….cant be picky

Flag Post

I live outside of a suburb of one of America’s biggest non-cities. 600,000 people in our county, and no culture, or buildings with more than ten stories. Our suburb is so boring, our hangout is Walmart. That’s it. 1200 kids in our school, and absolutely nothing to do. There’s a reason we went undefeated in football last year, and hold one of the highest teen pregnancy rates in the country…

Flag Post

LMAO well that pregnancy rate tells me ya’ll got SOMETHING to do XD