Forums Off-topic

DTD Screenshot Contest! (locked)

7 posts

Flag Post

Let’s all have a contest! Take a screenshot of Desktop Tower Defense getting 500,000 plays or see how close you can get. Then save it to Paint or some other place and upload it to Photobucket or another image sharing site. Then post the link to the picture here and put exclamation points around the link !like this!. Hurry, the game may have half a million plays soon!

As of this post, the game has 494,398 plays.

Flag Post

Let’s not. And too late, I’m betting, on seeing how old this failure of a thread is.

Flag Post

due to the fact that this person hasn’t been on since the 9th, that means your resurrected this thread, don’t do that, I’m pretty sure its considered spam T_T

Flag Post
Originally posted by MossyStump:

due to the fact that this person hasn’t been on since the 9th, that means your resurrected this thread, don’t do that, I’m pretty sure its considered spam T_T

It’s considered necromancy.

But… but… Ketchupyoshi hasn’t been on since the ninth? D’: This makes me oh so sad, I hope he comes back.

Flag Post

Marh… I think its too late… I think he’s, aw man how can I say this…… Marh, I think he’s finished with Kongregate… I’m so sorry..

Flag Post
Originally posted by mantorman1:

Marh… I think its too late… I think he’s, aw man how can I say this…… Marh, I think he’s finished with Kongregate… I’m so sorry..

2 minutes of silence please.

Flag Post

Bin 5 minutes!