Forums Off-topic

Halloween Costume Help

23 posts

Flag Post

Yes, I know it’s early, but here’s the deal.

A few years back, I was a pizza slice. And then a sandwich. Last year, I was Microsoft Sam.

This year, I think I’ll either be an iPod, a refrigerator, or a washing machine. I only have a box to work with, and probably some paint. Ideas?

Flag Post

try and round it and become kirby!

Flag Post

LOL i like the ipod idea

Flag Post

What exactly does Microsoft Sam look like?
Go with the washing machine i guess.

Flag Post

just paint a bunch of downward-pointing arrows on the box and go as the stock market

Flag Post

+1 to unpro’s idea.

Flag Post

Unpro, I don’t think the point of Halloween is to make people cry.

Flag Post

What exactly does Microsoft Sam look like?

Well, I had a wizard costume lying around, and I taped a “mouse cursor” on the hat, and had a sign that said “WELCOME TO MICROSOFT WORD”.

just paint a bunch of downward-pointing arrows on the box and go as the stock market

The sad part is, I’m really considering that!

Flag Post

So I’m really the only person who’s going to be dressing up as Obama? Really?

Flag Post

Get a name-tag that says “Hi, my name is ____” just fill in the blank with “God”

Best costume ever.

Flag Post

HAHA im gonna be dressing up as Bob Marley…but obama sounds good too

Flag Post

I’m going in no costume door to door saying “Could in have some candy.”

Flag Post

How exactly would you dress up as Obama? Just darken your face and wear a suit? Carry a sign that says HOPE?

I think it’d be better to be McCain. Stuff a load of cotton balls in your cheeks and don’t raise your hands above your waist all night.

Flag Post

and talk like you’re reaaaaaally tired

Flag Post

also don’t look people in the face when you talk to them, snigger before you say anything, say ‘my friends’ at the beginning and end of every sentence

maybe bring up ’Nam from time to time

Flag Post

be a box with paint

Flag Post

and talk about how much you deserve to run one of, if not the, most powerful country in the world because you’re super old and a POW

Flag Post

How about !

Flag Post

not possible w/o arrest

Flag Post

A mudkip, yes, one of those big furry mudkip costumes. Or try domo kun he’s my halloween costume this year, he invadezorzzed mah target.

Flag Post

ronald mcdonald?
rick astley?
EFG?
a rock?

Flag Post

a box and paint…. hmmmm… go as spongebob! or… umm… thats all i got :D

Flag Post

How exactly would you dress up as Obama? Just darken your face and wear a suit? Carry a sign that says HOPE?

There’s a party store near where I live that sells masks of Obama and Hilary. I would just wear a suit, and put Obama’s mask on my face in the front and Hilary’s face on the back of my head. I could get twice as much candy. All I need to do now is learn to moonwalk…