Forums Off-topic

The Nintendo DSi

28 posts

Flag Post

SO! i was told to do this weird newspaper assignment for history and there was a small section for Technology. And right in the front of it was showing the DSi. A THIRD SYSTEM?!?! i thought it was a hokes till i looked it up on Youtube.

New additions to the DSi is a 3 Mega Pixle Camera on the back and one looking right at the player. The mic is better…… finally. It will already have a DS browser in it. The GBA slot is TOAST! GONE ZIP NADA! BUT…. they added an SD card slot, for extra memory. Apparently it’s a little bit more slimmer and will now have a blue light for when it’s on instead of the traditional green. Also, you know how there are Wii points? well theres going to be DS points ( don’t know if that what they are ACTUALLY called) where you can download and store GBA games and maybe new titles?

btw if you hear about the DS Compact… it’s a fake :3

Flag Post

The DS Compact would’ve been pretty damn sweet if it was real.

Flag Post

Yeah, i looked at the commercial on Youtube and it looks pritty cool…. sorta but yeah.

Flag Post

Sounds basically like a pocket dish, but those never became mainstream. I used to work for Dish Network and no one ever heard of that.

Flag Post

where you can download and store GBA games and maybe new titles?

I might get it for this. The GBA games better be as cheap as the VC ones…

Flag Post

Old news is old.

Edit: They are going to be called NINTENDO points.

Flag Post

Obviously…

Flag Post

Not worth getting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_DSi

Also, it is not a 3 megapixel camera. It is a 0.3 megapixel camera.

Flag Post

this is bootleg

Flag Post

The DSi will be more slim, and will have a camera, and as well as internet capability I believe

Flag Post

I think what the DSi has going for it is: digital game purchases, larger screens and an inbuilt Internet browser (I wouldn’t pay ~$50 to get a browser for my DS Lite D:) but other than that, I think the Lite has everything covered. I mean, look at the DSi cover! There’s a camera lens where there was only a elegant glossy cover and logo for the Lite, and this is pretty ugly, especially with a white DSi. Also, the 0.3 mp camera is probably useless and nothing more than a gimmick, I doubt it’ll have much importance in the better games.

Also… BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY was a main reason why I bought the Lite (Pokemon RSE/FRLG =X) and that the DSi doesn’t have it is sad, very sad indeed.

Flag Post

wow…looks like mine.i have a DS lite.never heard of DSi,but it looks pretty cool.it has a camera (!!!).it really surprised me.i think it is a very big success,nitendo will make lots of money.

Flag Post

DS contact isen’t fake.just today in the morning I checked soneones house and I saw one.

Flag Post

STALKER ALERT!YOU HAVE BROKE STALKING RULE 754,BREAKING INTO SOMEBODY’S HOUSE.

Flag Post

this thread lacks pics

Flag Post

You lack a brain.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gOLnlzI0mLk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" height="344" width="425"></embed>

Flag Post

Nintendo is sucking every last penny they can get from DS

Flag Post

I will probably end up getting it =/

Flag Post

I got the first DS and thought it sucked.

I actually got a Wii, and that sucked.

No way i’m buying this shit.

Flag Post

looks kinda cool but, i don’t know if i want it. seems like their just complicating a already nice product. instead i would like to see a DS with good graphics.

Flag Post

I like the DS, it has fun games.

Flag Post

i might buy it

Flag Post

LOVE NINTENDO!

Flag Post

Flag Post

Why? That really serves no purpose.