Forums Off-topic

Are mods allowed to swear AT players? (locked)

8 posts

Flag Post

I would think not… but one Jugon “mod” (Yanet90) called me a “prostituta barata” (cheap whore) in a private message. Provoking players thru PM’s is bad enough, but now this???

I would have posted screenshot if it were available here, but I know you will be able to look at the chat logs (Sat Sept 29, 5 PM CST) and see that this is true. The mod will likely be so cynical to deny it, but the proof is easy for you to see.

Flag Post

Ok i want the admins to see the logs, they ll see that i didnt said that =), and sabarrie did.. And why u did a topic for ypur particular problems? why didnt u send an email?

Flag Post

Can you be any more cowardly and cynical?? Good thing I saved a screenshot… any admin who wants to see it, let me know what e-mail to send it to.

Flag Post

Since when are there PMs?

Flag Post

Not too much.

/w(space)(name you are sending too)(space)(message)

/w Hitaro PMs lolol

Flag Post

Can’t you just BAN this guy? I think that some order is needed…

Flag Post

I think some language is fine. After all, we’re not meant to be perfect.

But “Cheap Whore” is a bit personal.

Flag Post

Sabarrie, if you have any issues with a member of our volunteer moderator team, please send an e-mail to feedback@kongregate.com.

Please do not make any more threads on the public forum with unfounded rumors and the intention to create drama. Even if the accusations turn out to be true, this is really not the place to bring them up, and will only cause more problems. We have logs of all conversations that take place on the site, and if you would like us to investigate something, please e-mail us.

Locked.