Forums Off-topic

More Ratings Fraud in Jugon (locked)

9 posts

Flag Post

Winnitta proven to be taking other player’s accounts to earn badges and ratings points for them. Notice two other mods present in room (Jugon, of course!) doing nothing as usual.

http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/9169/winnittaratingsfraudiikh2.jpg

(Look at text mid-screen: Winnitta as dirtybandit11. Tranlation: “I am Winni now, doing DTD [badge] for dirtybandit11)

Flag Post

How strange, you were with an alternate account that you don’t want to show!

Flag Post

leave it to the mexicans to have a bunch of problems with everything!

why should it not be ok for ppl to do that? they are friends outside of kong to! ive done it before with my friends

Flag Post

Mmm, not only mexicans are on that room. Not only mexicans speak Spanish.

Flag Post

leave it to the mexicans to have a bunch of problems with everything!

How blatantly racist. BTW, I have seen a situation like that before, and personally, I don’t step in unless the person is causing a problem. But that is just me, and I know other people have different opinions than me. :)

Flag Post

i dont know who, but i am pretty sure a mod told me its illegal to do badges for other people. well leave that decision to the admins.

Flag Post

Hmm, maybe that is in the guidelines/rules… Someday, I’ll need to refresh my memory xD

Flag Post

Agree, I saw when he told her to do it

Flag Post

1) Personally, I honestly dont care if someone has done a badge for someone else. I’ve never heard of it being against the rules. Neither am I sure how it classifies as “ratings fraud” since it has to do with badges.

2) I dont know how many times I’ve asked you all to cease making threads about this. Use the feedback option, and stop your personal war with the mods over stupid stuff.

Continuing to post these threads to feed your war is becoming annoying. Please stop, final warning. Try following suggestions yourself first before attempting to point out the flaws of others.