Forums Off-topic

Jugon! Wars (locked)

9 posts

Flag Post

It’s calamity. I’ve seen quite a few threads debating whether this user is a spammer or this mod is a hacker, etc. I went over to Jugon! to see what was the situation. I talked with Krlos (formerly Carlos_Cai) and he claimed that Damijin banned him, Winnitia, and others because JORDISM showed some “Photoshopic” evidence on that. Really, the point of this thread is to stop all that spam. Jugon! is becoming the ghetto of Kongregate and I would hate for that to happen. Please post any theories. Thanks.

-Retron

Flag Post

I have a theory of my own. Around 20% of Kongregate is Spanish-speaking, so that 20% has to be crammed into one room, causing much of this calamity. Of course, I suggest new Spanish rooms.

Flag Post

ArcaneCoder may lock this because it relates to Jugon mods and abuse, but I agree that there should be more Spanish rooms. Maybe the bad users are overpowering the good users, and if we break up the bad users into a whole bunch of Spanish-speaking rooms, then that will break up the ‘gangs’ of bad users… if that makes sense at all. I couldn’t help even if I wanted too, because I only speak English.

Flag Post

Luckily Spanish is my native tounge. I really doubt that Arcane would lock this because it’s not spam… right?

Flag Post

I don’t know, he seems to be getting mad at all threads complaining about Jugon lately.

Continuing to post these threads to feed your war is becoming annoying. Please stop, final warning. Try following suggestions yourself first before attempting to point out the flaws of others.

Flag Post

Yeah, I saw that. I think he meant all the threads complaining about other users and problems in Jugon!, this one is on how to stop it.

Flag Post

I agree. America is eventualy going to have to change its national launguage to spanish so we should prepare.

Flag Post

I have a theory of my own. Around 20% of Kongregate is Spanish-speaking, so that 20% has to be crammed into one room, causing much of this calamity. Of course, I suggest new Spanish rooms.

Maybe, but I’ve never seen that many people in Jugon. I haven’t really looked though, and when I do go in jugon, very rarely as I do not speak spanish there is always a mod, normaly more then one.

Flag Post

Due to recent events, this thread is flame bait unfortunately, regardless of whether its intended to stop it or not. You’re just giving them a place to continue their arguments, especially since you are requesting ‘theories’ on whats going on.

If things calm down maybe we can open a discussion on it. For now, its a bit shaky. The admins are aware of whats going on.