Forums Off-topic

I just beat the Binding of Isaac

20 posts

Flag Post

what do? shall i enter THE WOMB?

Flag Post

“In Germany the game has received an age 16+ rating because of potentially blasphemous content.”

Flag Post
Originally posted by SpearDudezor:

“In Germany the game has received an age 16+ rating because of potentially blasphemous content.”

was it the part where the mom tried to kill her son or the part where they fucked god over?

Flag Post

holy carp that game was weird…o_o

Flag Post

i said carp instead of crap

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

You haven’t beaten the Binding of Isaac until you kill Satan.

Flag Post

You haven’t beaten the game until you beat the game….

Flag Post

the game

On a side note, holy fuck, I couldn’t beat the first area. That game is hard as hell.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ghxPERT59:

the game

On a side note, holy fuck, I couldn’t beat the first area. That game is hard as hell.

It’s not really hard at all.

Flag Post

Germany is absolutely insane when it comes to censorship, at least of video games.

Originally posted by ghxPERT59:

the game

When I first played it I was terrible at it too but you get better pretty quick.

Flag Post

Yeah when I first started off, I only got to the boss then died. second time I got to the caves.

Flag Post

I should probably unlock ??? now that I have my ninth win and a guaranteed entry to Sheol. I had three Sheols during my journey to this point, but I failed them all.

I like Judas; damage is the most important stat, IMO.

Flag Post
Originally posted by HappyYay:

I should probably unlock ??? now that I have my ninth win and a guaranteed entry to Sheol. I had three Sheols during my journey to this point, but I failed them all.

I like Judas; damage is the most important stat, IMO.

spam brimstone ^^

Flag Post

i like isaac, because the D6 can change the item. I kill mom 103 times, Death 227.

Flag Post

finally beat it, i see.

Flag Post

You don’t beat the game until you’ve completed the Chest with all characters.

(Samson doesn’t count because he’s impossible.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by tootyman3:

You don’t beat the game until you’ve completed the Chest with all characters.

(Samson doesn’t count because he’s impossible.)

He’s not THAT hard to get. Just get the bible if you are having trouble with Mom.

Flag Post

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3r88u8/

Flag Post
Originally posted by HappyYay:

Germany is absolutely insane when it comes to censorship, at least of video games.

Weren’t they country with the special versions of TF2/L4D?