Forums Off-topic

Off-topic, i have a really improtant mission for you!

34 posts

Flag Post

I have recently discovered the source of those biased stereotype maps like “how america REALLY sees the world”. If only he was making them about america, i would have tolerated him, since america does indeed suck so bad. However, he does not only make maps about america, he appears to enjoy making maps that are not focused on the viewpoint of the other countries, but rather on his view of how he think people see the world, making him a biased, nationalism-spreading narcissist.

His name is Yanko Tsvetkov.

Here is an example of his work, which he claims to be true art and expressing his “feelings” on his website

Your mission shall be:locate that “Yanko Tsvetkov” moron, and remove him from existence. Once you do this, you will be rewarded with my undying love and appreciation. It’s a really big matter, for i only make such exagerrations when i think i can live up to them!

Flag Post

Apparently he is from Bulgaria. Not a big surprise. Maybe Speardudezor can do him in for you when he goes back to reclaim Bulgaria for nature.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Commensalism:

Apparently he is from Bulgaria. Not a big surprise. Maybe Speardudezor can do him in for you when he goes back to reclaim Bulgaria for nature.

The target lives in London.

Flag Post

I love how he named Romania – Moldova.

Flag Post

Why is there no two or four?

Flag Post
Originally posted by RiGhTeOuSzAm:

Why is there no two or four?

It’s a fragment of the map, the full map appears to only be found in russian newspapers, which is where i found it and why i hated him.

Flag Post

That Group Sex country looks pretty alluring.

Flag Post

>improtant

Flag Post

On it!
Time to remove him

Flag Post
Originally posted by RiGhTeOuSzAm:

>improtant

>

Flag Post

I would gladly remove “Find Kony omg” from my schedule to do this. What’s the bastard’s address? Where does he love to hang out?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Imagistationary:

I would gladly remove “Find Kony omg” from my schedule to do this. What’s the bastard’s address? Where does he love to hang out?

I do not know anything other than he lives in London, but since his personality is so ugly, he must look pretty ugly as well, and you would spot him a mile away

Flag Post
Originally posted by denamo:

I do not know anything other than he lives in London, but since his personality is so ugly, he must look pretty ugly as well, and you would spot him a mile away

Alrighty then, here’s the game plan:

Ask the English to close the borders and put up wanted signs of Yanko Tsvetkov. Then, we move in and patrol all of England in search of this man. We do not stop to rest until we take him down and bring him in for interrogation as to why he is poorly depicting countries in Europe depending on stereotypes.

How’s that?

Flag Post
Originally posted by denamo:

Alrighty then, here’s the game plan:

Ask the English to close the borders and put up wanted signs of Yanko Tsvetkov. Then, we move in and patrol all of England in search of this man. We do not stop to rest until we take him down and bring him in for interrogation as to why he is poorly depicting countries in Europe depending on stereotypes.

How’s that?

How about we discuss the horrible ways we could kill him in this thread so he may stumble upon it and get scared?

Flag Post

Why don’t we just ask Cocoa to find him for us?
That would be efficient, since he would most likely crush Yanko during rape, and thus we wouldn’t even need to think of what punishment to give.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Omnicide:

Why don’t we just ask Cocoa to find him for us?
That would be efficient, since he would most likely crush Yanko during rape, and thus we wouldn’t even need to think of what punishment to give.

Cocoa is a female.
I know, it’s hard to believe.

Flag Post

he is joking you fucking idiot

Flag Post

There’s no need for all this extensive search guys, here I am.
So where were we?

Flag Post

So all of a sudden he speaks for a fucking country he wasn’t even raised in? What a fat slanderous pig, he’s just being a hypocrite. Sure Americans have our biased opinions, but it’s not a fucking 1 way street. Terrorists call us infidels and kill our troops, torture them and even innocent civilians Al Qaeda and the other Muslim extremist groups get their hands on. There I go with my biased opinion of Muslim countries, I know not all Muslims have those beliefs that drive them, however this is my point; other countries do the same exact thing. Just a bunch of idiots using America as a scapegoat if you ask me. I will personally hunt down this retard and burn down his cheap little shack filled with all of his shitty ‘art’.

Flag Post

Cough, I’m here, there’s no need to address me in third person.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GraphicDesignC:

I will personally hunt down this retard and burn down his cheap little shack filled with all of his shitty ‘art’.

How can you hunt me down when you don’t even recognize my posts?

Flag Post

Because I recognize that the person we are speaking about wouldn’t conveniently show up 2 hours after a thread on a fairly small site, find the exact thread out of the many forums that was made about him and then comment on it, I’m sure he has greater things to worry about than a small forum board talking trash about him. Please troll elsewhere.

Flag Post

Why don’t we just bomb London

Flag Post
Originally posted by GraphicDesignC:

Because I recognize that the person we are speaking about wouldn’t conveniently show up 2 hours after a thread on a fairly small site, find the exact thread out of the many forums that was made about him and then comment on it, I’m sure he has greater things to worry about than a small forum board talking trash about him. Please troll elsewhere.

I would, if there is a link to my site on this page and I see it in my statistic.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Casper_D:

Why don’t we just bomb London

It would be all over the news, and nobody would understand us when we would have to explain why we did it.