Forums Off-topic

Cougar Hunting

17 posts

Flag Post

I was recently a hunting guide ind i was let in on a little knowen secret. Do you know how cougar hunting dogs are trained? Well you take a young hound get them all amped up than let some nice little domestic house kittens loose, well to put it nicley the little kittens around 6-8 weeks old they get torn to shreds it is quite grusome so what do you think is that a good way to train a hunting dog, i think that it may be the only way. it is a little grusome but still fun wuo likes cats any way they kinda suck ass in the first palce.

Flag Post

Isn’t that, like, illegal? I really can’t tell if you’re joking or not.

Flag Post

Isnt that like animal abuse or something?

Flag Post

yes.

Flag Post

well it was in montana a small town called noxon look it up it is no joke it is the only way to get a dog to really know the smell of cat who cares if it may be illegal but who cares they are just kats who needs them

Flag Post

Cats are the coolest.They’re furry and playful and you could wear them as clothes!I once wore a live cat scarf.

Couger hunting,penguin clubbing,and fish eating are all very bad things.Don’t do them.

Flag Post

fish eating? i love the hell out of fish the fresher the better have you ever cought a fish than threw it on the camp fire thet is the best. and cougars they are a real nusiense they kill of other game species like deer and elk whitch happen to be more popular to hunt than watching foot ball. i think we could do with out cats all together they make me sneeze and my eyes red they are kinda creepy to the way the stalk out of nowhare when you least expect them.

Flag Post

We could do without hobos (especially ones with a three-digit number) entirely.

Flag Post

Agreed ^ xD

Flag Post

Double agreed ^

Flag Post

but you see hunting is my life it is not about the kill it is about the hunt if it were not for the preditory habits of cougars i would not hunt them there is no real sport in hunting them you ride around on a snowmobile find the track let the dogs tree it fo;llow the barking than shoot it. not the best hunt but would you rather have 900 cougars in an area where they will not only kill animals but due to the over population they will look for other food, your pets and you.

Flag Post

maby you dont agree with the way the dogs are trained it is a little crule but can you think of a better way to train a dog to hunt a specific animal.

Flag Post

Animal rights are not something we only adhere to when it’s convenient.

Flag Post

maby you dont agree with the way the dogs are trained it is a little crule but can you think of a better way to train a dog to hunt a specific animal.

well you could attach the pelt of a slain cougar to something then hide it in a group of trees, and every time the dog finds it give him praise and make the group of trees bigger next time, until you get to about the size of a small forest. if he doesnt find it, make him look more and make the group of trees smaller.

Flag Post

from urbandictionary.com:

Cougar
A woman in her sexual prime who prefers to hunt rather than be hunted. A cougar’s victims are usually under 25, as cougars prefer to mate with men who still have hair. Cougars generally feed and then continue hunting, as they enjoy role reversal.
A woman who is 35+, sexually cunning, that prefers to hunt rather than be hunted.

You don’t hunt cougars. Cougars hunt you. Also, dogs are usually not allowed into the clubs and bars cougars hunt in, so the OP really doesn’t make much sense.

Flag Post

Looks like hobo created this topic to just stir a controversy.

Flag Post

i think controversy can be a good laugh