Forums Off-topic

Let's Go Post!

52 posts

Flag Post

I feel it is my responsibility to explain to all of you the truth about your post count.

You see, having more posts make you better. If somebody has 15 post, they are obviously a noob. So everybody can go “hahaha you are a noob!”, but it somebody has 1500 posts they are obviously pretty leet. Now, if somebody has 10000 posts, they are the king/queen no matter what and they are obviously already a mod with lots of fans. Oh yes…

Posting also gets you fans. As you may notice, the more posts you have the more fans you’ll get. It’s almost as important to have a lot of fans as it is to have a lot of posts. But fans come with posts, so don’t worry.

Having lots of posts will automatically make you a moderator. It’s true. if you post enough you’ll eventually be modded, this is guaranteed. All good mods have lots and lots of posts. This is a fact, no less. Make sure to post a lot so you can be a moderator and be therefor cooler than everybody else.

The rule is to post as much as you can no matter what. Posting a lot is the key to complete awesomeness so post all the time and as much as you can even if your posts don’t mean anything and say absolutely nothing. The Off-Topic forum is a great place to do this.

Go post, my friends!

Flag Post

Posting restlessly makes me manlier.

Flag Post

When I post I grow another hair on my chest. Yes people, it’s that manly.

Op…another hair just grew. Yay me.

Flag Post

i wanted to delete this but it wouldn’t go away
sorry

Flag Post

now i can actually feel better about posting in thoroughly useless topics.

Flag Post

Anyone who even touches the off-topic forums pretty much looses all chances at modship.

rick_astly1
15 posts

lol what a n00b

Flag Post

Posting restlessly makes me manlier.

that gets me banlier

Flag Post

OMG i need to post more !

Flag Post

I attack you for 6 damage

Flag Post

So lets get this right, post as much as you can, no matter what. That means spammers can be mods because they post a hell a lot of spam. For Example: ffff, bbb and so on in the off topic.

I don’t think so!

So the answer here is NO spam!

Flag Post

so spam posts make you a mod

Flag Post

Yay, then I shd be a mod any moment! no wait, i shd be a mod from the very start of time…. but im still not, i just proved u wrong, n00b

I have a lot of fans, they don’t even look at the forums, only noobs from level 1 to 10 add people ad friends, thinking they know a really high level guy, but in fact making himself look stupid like a noob. The fans look at your level, not the forums, they are noobs, they dont even know theres a forum… Im very high level, and im getting very tired of receiving an email everyday saying some noob has added me as a friend and i may choose to leave them as a fan.

Personally, I think Marh has delusions of spamming makes modship. And I suggest you to go see your local pedophile.

EDIT: LOL, TYPO, I MEANT PSYCHIATRIST.

RE-EDIT: I MUST HAVE HAD DREAMS ABOUT PEDOPHILES, LOL.

TRIPLE-EDIT: OH NO, I BETTER SEE A PSYCHOLOGIST.

Flag Post

who a noob

Flag Post

Marh is a n00b

actually, i think he is trying to make us all spam in this topic, so we shd let this topic die. or wait for some mod to lock it. but im sure theres more of these pointless threads still to come, with the increasing population of n00bs, and if there are no n00bs to spam, then I will.

Note: N00b not equal I.

Double Note: Since this topics gonna die, i might just as well spam a little, just to increase my chances of being a mod, as Marh has said.

Flag Post

he has 1000 more post than you

i personally think that means he isn’t a noob

Flag Post

N00b.

Flag Post

N00b.

Flag Post

Ok I think I have spammed enough to make this thread take its last gasp. So let it die and I will spam somewhere else so I will become a mod soon.

Flag Post

perfect example of a noob ^

Flag Post

he has 1000 more post than you

Correction, that should be “he has 10 22 more post s than you”.

Flag Post

whatever

Flag Post

Ok lets let this topic die, i wont answer in this thread no more, come to signups of the game Spam for modship

Flag Post

i already did

Flag Post

I can see that some people don’t understand Marh.

Flag Post

I can see that some people don’t understand Marh.

Sarcasm is lost on the people who need to understand it.