Forums Off-topic

The Dark Knight! Thoughts?

26 posts

Flag Post

Personally, I think that its the best movie out there right now.
The Joker was amazing, no one can do a better joker then him.

Flag Post

I NO HEATD LEGER WOS SO GRATE!!111

XOXO Y SO SERIOUS XOXO

Flag Post

Good.

Flag Post

Amazing!

Flag Post

Awesome.

Flag Post

My favorite parts….where….The Dissapearing Pencil Trick. That made me laugh and when he dressed as a nurse! =]

Flag Post

I love Code Lyoko my fav character is Ulrich and Xiaolin Showdown and my fav character is Raimundo.

OMG MI 2!!11

_

XOXO Y SO SERIOUS XOXO

Flag Post

Fun.

Flag Post

Cool.

Flag Post

Sweet!

Flag Post

stfu stop spaming

_

XOXO Y SO SERIOUS XOXO

ps. tats my siggie in case u havent noticed!!

Flag Post

I loved it. I think Heath Ledger did a great job for this last movie(sadly…). He was the reason I even went to see the movie, and man did I love it. :)

The nurse was my favorite part, because it made me laugh. Who knew the Joker looked so nice in a nurse dress? ;)

R.I.P. Heath Ledger <3

Flag Post

We should build a Kongregate Heath ledger memorial.

Flag Post

It was a great movie but I don’t understand why people are goin’ all out with the joker stuff and revering it as the greatest movie ever. People are wearing shirts and “accessories” at my school and it pisses me off.

Flag Post

One of the best movies I have seen, in my top 5

Flag Post

Jack Nicholson plays a better joker.

Flag Post

I liked the movie but not as much as everyone else did. I don’t know why. Maybe it was because of expectations. I can’t explain.

Flag Post

From a phycological opinion, even though you or anybody else thinks The Joker is insane but in any of all of the books of mental therapy , never in any of them does it say the word " insane " .

Flag Post

Best Movie Ever, seriously, The joker was great, the disappearing pencil and the blown up hospital. (not whole thing blown up, just when he dressed as a nurse).

Flag Post

Also, What bus driver?

Flag Post

I wanna watch it again tbh, it was that good.
Everything was so ll thought out, from the costumes to the gadgets, what a good movie, just watch it, seriously.

Flag Post

It was very very good and deserved much praise, however, there comes a point where you go past praising the movie and you’re just flat out giving the movie head. Which is going too far. It was easily the best Batman film ok.

Flag Post

the film was exciting in the first 15 mins and carried on . it was the best one yet!!!

Flag Post

One of the best films I’ve ever seen, and I don’t normally like superhero type things. It was pretty much perfect.

Flag Post

Excellent movie