wow

20 posts

Flag Post

so 2 weeks ago someone stole my phone

i blocked it the first day

but i just got my cell phone bill today

and they still managed to rack up $200 in shitty songs

and i was sooo angry when i found out someone stole it

and now i am even angrier that someone took my brand new $250 phone, that i had alot of things i really liked on it(liek 2 concerts i recorded, ect) and the bill

that i want to kill them

and if i find out who, i will surely beat the crap out of them

and if there were no laws, i think (no joke) i would kill them

i would have absolutely no remorse

is that bad? am i bad?

Flag Post

Use prepaid cards next time.

That way they can only spend whatever cash you put on there for that month.

Flag Post

It’s bad that they’re taking advantage of your phone, but even worse that you lose it to begin with. You need to take better care of your things.

Flag Post

Use prepaid cards next time.

That way they can only spend whatever cash you put on there for that month.

yea, but i got a good phone because i wanted to put music and record good video (as i did) on it, the only phones with pre paid are not so good ones

uggh, it was in school too, i blocked it right when i got home from school , so this asshole was sitting in class buying all this stuff under my name , >=l

ive been saving up money for 3 months to buy a new game, guess i wont be buying it

Flag Post

i would have absolutely no remorse

is that bad? am i bad?

1. Remorse isn’t always necessary, especially for a case like this, but a simple “Brick-to-the-face” would pacify me.

2. The fact that you would kill someone for a phone… I don’t think you’re a bad person, just one that may overreact sometimes?

Flag Post

is that bad? am i bad?

You are certainly overreacting. Does it suck? Sure. Does getting angry and making death threats help? Not really.

Anyway use your head, you can contest the bill.

Flag Post

Well that sucks but, how in the world did you manage to get two phones stolen in two weeks? Are you just leaving it out somewhere? Invest in a case that straps to your belt or just keep it in your pockets.

Flag Post

Well that sucks but, how in the world did you manage to get two phones stolen in two weeks? Are you just leaving it out somewhere? Invest in a case that straps to your belt or just keep it in your pockets.

it was only ONE phone, i got it stolen 2 weeks ago, but the bll came in today, and i found out i owe $200

you can contest the bill.

how?

Flag Post

Call the company and tell them what happened. You might be able to work something out.

Flag Post

Call the company and tell them what happened. You might be able to work something out.

haha, highly unlikely, and i did, and the guy that blocked my phone said, “well good thing you blocked it right away before they might of bought things using your account” so most definately i will end up paying for it

Flag Post

Well, really, it probably wasn’t too intelligent leaving it somewhere where it might be stolen. I mean, have some common sense, especially with your $250 phone.

Flag Post

If you reported it stolen right away, why are you still being billed for it’s use?

Flag Post

Well, really, it probably wasn’t too intelligent leaving it somewhere where it might be stolen. I mean, have some common sense, especially with your $250 phone.

here the thing though, it was in my pocket the whole time

the only time it wasnt, was when i was changing in gym, and we have locks on our gym locker so someone must of took it from my locker the 2 minutes i was changing, uggh

Flag Post

Well honestly I don’t think kids should have cell phones in school to begin with, but I suppose it’s too late for you…

Flag Post

Again, common sense in not bringing it to school with you…

Flag Post

yea, but i got a good phone because i wanted to put music and record good video (as i did) on it, the only phones with pre paid are not so good ones

oh, you can get every phone here with pre-paid cards, since the phones and cards are sold separately.

Flag Post

never leave your phone behind unattended / not in a safe place (eg. locked inside a locker). It’s just something too easy to steal. They only have to take out the SIM card and now it’s their phone.

Flag Post

and if i find out who, i will surely beat the crap out of them

Which is how you’re going to get your money back?

Flag Post

Yo dude, I kinda feel sorry for you, it was me that stole your phone. Call ++32 234 23 235 to make an appointment with me and I’ll give you your phone and your money.

OH NO YOU CANT BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE A PHONE LOOOOOOOOOL!!!!

Flag Post

Please change the title of the thread to something useful. These generic, no-info titles are completely worthless and degrade the quality of both your thread and the forum in general.