Forums Off-topic

Have You Ever Had A Supernatural Experience?

49 posts

Flag Post

It could be ghosts or something else. I’ll start off with my story.

About 3 years ago I was chilling at my mom’s cousin’s place after a long day at the beach…in New Jersey. If you know about creatures like this you know what happened next. It was approximately 10:34 and I was staring out into the woods because I didn’t feel tired, but then about 20 feet up a tree, two red dots appeared. I instantly froze with fear an could do nothing but watch. I soon realized they were eyes and it felt like there was intelligence behind them. After about 5 minutes of staring into the blood red eyes it let out a shriek and swooped down by the lamp outside. The image would haunt me forever.
It had large bat-like wings and the head and body of a horse. The eyes stared into my soul up close and I clearly saw the gnashing teeth and devil horns on it’s head. The back legs seemed to bend backward as an AT-ST would and the front were also spindly, but bent normally. The wings battered the lamp as the serpent-like tail whipped past it and with a final glance back at me as if to say “I’ll be back for you.” and it went back into the woods with a demonic, bloodcurdling, screech. My parents came in and found me shivering with fear. I’d just made contact with The Jersey Devil.

Now discuss your unnatural experiences.

Flag Post

i splurged on your mom

Flag Post

No, because I’m not retarded.

Flag Post
Originally posted by wreckgar39:

Cool creepy pasta, bro.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tenco1:
Originally posted by wreckgar39:

Cool creepy pasta, bro.

That wasn’t creepypasta.

Flag Post

Wow, I’ve never experienced anything like that.

Flag Post

I sometimes go Supernatural and in that form I can fly and I’m really powerful and shit

Flag Post

I almost got peeled once.

Flag Post

jersey devil? is that a possessed piece of cloth?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mansmany:

Yep. The same piece of clothe you made.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheRoflWaffle:
Originally posted by Mansmany:

Yep. The same piece of clothe you made.

I want a piece of supernatrual clothe too

Flag Post

I did Salvia last night.

I felt like I was born and lived an entire life up until my current age, but in another dimension. Absolutely nothing was the same. Everyone lived on shelves made out of colorful bricks and they moved around in strange ways. It’s hard to explain it, but I lived an ENTIRE LIFE completely different than my own. When I was coming out of it, my other dimensional life merged with my own, and I spent a good hour trying to figure out the difference between this world and my other, and which one was truly real. I’ve spent the entirety of today just getting used to life again. Every time I do something I stop and think, “Why am I doing that?” before realizing that in this life, I have to eat and sleep and I have legs to walk. Everything feels alien. It’s been a strange day.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrSalvador:

I did Salvia last night.

I felt like I was born and lived an entire life up until my current age, but in another dimension. Absolutely nothing was the same. Everyone lived on shelves made out of colorful bricks and they moved around in strange ways. It’s hard to explain it, but I lived an ENTIRE LIFE completely different than my own. When I was coming out of it, my other dimensional life merged with my own, and I spent a good hour trying to figure out the difference between this world and my other, and which one was truly real. I’ve spent the entirety of today just getting used to life again. Every time I do something I stop and think, “Why am I doing that?” before realizing that in this life, I have to eat and sleep and I have legs to walk. Everything feels alien. It’s been a strange day.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Flag Post

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I realise now that this wasn’t exactly supernatural, but I kind of needed to tell somebody.

Flag Post

Once I was in a forest. Then I tree grabbed me. I screamed but then it turned out to just be a rapist.

Flag Post

Once I saw a bird

Flag Post

Once I saw my own shadow.

Flag Post

I saw an obese fella eating vegetables

Flag Post

Why are you spying on me again?

Flag Post

Once I saw a rape scene.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ArcadianFire:

Why are you spying on me again?

Your mom

Flag Post

Your mom

Wow, man
Fuck you
No need to bring my mom into this
She didn’t do shit to you
I mean, she even made you waffles that one time you came over
And this is the thanks she gets?
Tsk Tsk Tsk

Flag Post
Wow, man

Pretty bad game.

Fuck you

Sounds like a plan

No need to bring my mom into this

She isn’t here

She didn’t do shit to you

I don’t know who you is

I mean, she even made you waffles that one time you came over

I don’t even like waffles

And this is the thanks she gets?

Never said thanks

Tsk Tsk Tsk

Ok

Flag Post

Pretty bad game.

There’s no game here, man
You’re dealing with real people
Real emotions
There’s no fooling around when it comes to this stuff
None at all

Sounds like a plan

No
It isn’t a plan
And if you’re going to be getting fucked, it’s going to be with a fence post wrapped in barbed wire

I don’t know who you is

Allow me to reiterate for you
She didn’t do shit to you A.K.A. Casper_D A.K.A. Casp A.K.A. Brian A.K.A. Sex Goddess

I don’t even like waffles

You seemed to like them a lot when I tossed one into the basement for you

Never said thanks

It was subliminal

Ok

Ok

Flag Post
There’s no game here, man
You’re dealing with real people
Real emotions
There’s no fooling around when it comes to this stuff
None at all

You see this face
Yea, I don’t give a fuck

No
It isn’t a plan
And if you’re going to be getting fucked, it’s going to be with a fence post wrapped in barbed wire

Even better

Allow me to reiterate for you
She didn’t do shit to you A.K.A. Casper_D A.K.A. Casp A.K.A. Brian A.K.A. Sex Goddess

I’m not a girl

You seemed to like them a lot when I tossed one into the basement for you

That’s all you fed me

It was subliminal

Your mom is subliminal

Ok

Ok