Forums Off-topic

I think I should be moderator

43 posts

Flag Post

Yes I am only a level 5 but I have been on kongregate for years proof I tried to be a moderator 3 years ago. I really don’t see the need for my level to be high. As long as im responsible and won’t take advantage I would be alright. Sorry for some of my spelling and grammar but I am writing this in a hurry anyway I think I should be a moderator because I have on kongregate for a long time

By:deathnight321 (dont play wow just like the name)

Flag Post

That was a funny joke.

Flag Post

I have been there longer than you, and yet i’m not a moderator either, i wonder why, there are people other than myself that actually want me to be one!

Flag Post

Here and here are some things you should know first.

A lot of people want to become moderators, especially when they first start here, make sure to be responsible and helpful to the community and you’ll be on your way.

Flag Post

It’s not like
HEY LOOK! I’ve been in Kong for 3 years and I should be a mod! LOOK AT ME!”
You gotta do something more…

Flag Post
Originally posted by yes12345678:

It’s not like
HEY LOOK! I’ve been in Kong for 3 years and I should be a mod! LOOK AT ME!”
You gotta do something more…

But it works for some people, browse through Zshadow’s comments and you will see! It did not work for me though. I wonder what could have those people done for him to make them moderators like that? :/

Flag Post

You just ruined your chances of ever becoming one

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilvon:

This.
Every mod and admin ever say that if you ask to be a mod, it proves you are immature and thus your chances of becoming one become slim to none.

Flag Post

Hey kid wanna be a moderator?
Meet me in the park in 15 minutes

Flag Post
Originally posted by Moderated:
Originally posted by ilvon:

This.
Every mod and admin ever say that if you ask to be a mod, it proves you are immature and thus your chances of becoming one become slim to none.

Therefore…

Flag Post

once 75% of community votes for you you will become a mod, but so far it doesn’t look like so many would vote for you :(
I’ll vote for you man but we have to convince the others

Flag Post

To be honest, I don’t really want to be a mod.
It might be fun and all, but I just can’t put all that effort into it like vegard20 and trickrodent…..

Flag Post

that was a good one

did you think of it yourself?

Flag Post

Nice joke, I lol’d. No I do not think you should:
1. Your level 5.
2. You haven’t been on Kongregate for that long. I bet.
3. You have 3 posts.

Flag Post

Fail.. xD

Flag Post
Originally posted by Haruhion:

Hey kid wanna be a moderator?
Meet me in the park in 15 minutes

0_0

And that was a nice joke man! In your friend’s list, you have 10 people, the same in the fans list. Which means: man you have 10 people that will vote for you! you will surely become a moderator! of course, those people with over 100 fans are also epic, but you pwn!

Flag Post

You aren’t supposed to ask. You might have blown your chances.

Flag Post
Originally posted by VanHalen1:

u think he ACUTUALLY EVEN HAD CHANCES?????

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheLightningBolt:

1. Your level 5.
3. You have 3 posts.

There are level one moderators that have not moved it to that account, there are ones that get modded within a few months of signing up and there are a tonne of ones without any posts.

Originally posted by BYMisgreat:

u think he ACUTUALLY EVEN HAD CHANCES?

Everyone has a chance as long as nothing wrong has been done by them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ayumi_stocking:
Originally posted by TheLightningBolt:

1. Your level 5.
3. You have 3 posts.

There are level one moderators that have not moved it to that account, there are ones that get modded within a few months of signing up and there are a tonne of ones without any posts.

obviously he had none right now, but if he was patient and was active enough, he might have been able to become one.

Flag Post

shrugs

well then good luck to him becoming a mod now.

Flag Post

obviously he had none right now, but if he was patient and was active enough, he might have been able to become one.

He still actually has a chance, asking once does not mean you have absolutely zero chance. Lets say this person now proceeds to being an outstanding and wonderful member with everyone, gets recommended by quite a few moderators and it’s this time next year. Do you think they will never get a chance of being modded because they asked once a long ago and have since improved their-self by a lot?
The whole asking and then having no chance thing is a myth. It’s just the ones that ask are mostly not mature enough and haven’t yet proven themselves to anyone.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ayumi_stocking:

He still actually has a chance, asking once does not mean you have absolutely zero chance. Lets say this person now proceeds to being an outstanding and wonderful member with everyone, gets recommended by quite a few moderators and it’s this time next year. Do you think they will never get a chance of being modded because they asked once a long ago and have since improved their-self by a lot?
The whole asking and then having no chance thing is a myth. It’s just the ones that ask are mostly not mature enough and haven’t yet proven themselves to anyone.

I thought he had zero chance when i saw the second part of his post, that is so random and unimportant, and i have never saw moderators saying things that are random and unimportant

Flag Post

Awww. I got a red message once, for making a list of the biggest trolls. I guess that means I ruined my chances. :(((

Flag Post

I think you should be an admin