Forums Off-topic

[PETITION] New Forum Time! page 5

239 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by cllazyman:
Originally posted by CROWcaine:

This is a great idea!!

Put all the fanboys in one forum will make it easier to troll.

“like shooting fish in a barrel” as humans say.

ArcadianFire already said that.

yes but now it was said by someone who is still relevant.

Flag Post

Bump.

I’m surprised this hasn’t gotten more support. NFS got about three times this many signatures in half the time. :\

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darkscanner:

Bump.

I’m surprised this hasn’t gotten more support. NFS got about three times this many signatures in half the time. :\

Me too.

I’d at least think I would get a few more signatures from the anime fans, since then they wouldn’t need a single thread.

Wait, what “NFS?”

Flag Post

I sign.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Raelito:

I sign.

Yay.

Flag Post

I’m pretty sure we already have a forum for that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Moderated:

Cute.

But not really, since if you look around, there’s only one video thread (which people can’t really use to discuss much), one music thread ( again, no-one can really discuss anything there) only a few official threads for TV shows (well one’s for a genre, but whatever), and most of what’s on OT is just scenarios and other miscellaneous shit.

Flag Post

Stop it, you’re hurting my feelings!

Flag Post

sure I’ll sign this

Flag Post
Originally posted by SpearDudezor:

Stop it, you’re hurting my feelings!

Wat?

Originally posted by Rich112:

sure I’ll sign this

More people is good.

Flag Post
Wait, what “NFS?”

My bad. I meant NFD.

Flag Post

sign

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darkscanner:
Wait, what “NFS?”

My bad. I meant NFD.

Oh, okay.

Originally posted by gaminguru:

sign

I like when this happens.

Flag Post

On the topic of NFD, next year it won’t bomb like last time. I had to do some family stuff, so I didn’t have time to tend to the awesome list. :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by tenco1:

Cute.

But not really, since if you look around, there’s only one video thread (which people can’t really use to discuss much), one music thread ( again, no-one can really discuss anything there) only a few official threads for TV shows (well one’s for a genre, but whatever), and most of what’s on OT is just scenarios and other miscellaneous shit.

It’s just too general, there is no reason to make another off topic.
Now, a separate forum for TV, maybe.
A separate forum for a bunch of stuff that would just make it OT minus situation threads, no.

Flag Post

Which is strange when before it was called too specific.

I just added music and the others as an indirect way of getting the Music forum back, without having it very inactive.

A separate forum for a bunch of stuff that would just make it OT minus situation threads, no.

I’m pretty sure OT is now just situation threads.

And besides, it would be able to create its community.

Flag Post

sure ill sign!! wait WHERES MY PEN!…

Flag Post

You aren’t allowed to post any of that stuff suggested for the forum in OT, except music…

I really hate masterthreads. They are very uncomfortable, in my opinion.

Flag Post

Well, why bother getting a forum when such things have their own websites that you can bring your friends to.
Most of the time it’s not like you keep a very significant status here in this forum.

So why not just drag yourself to the website it is essentially dedicated and worshipping, it’s a better idea than petitioning for another forum that would probably just be seen as another minor add-on to the site except for maybe those who like to make television threads or music threads.

The former which go to TVtropes or some other shithole, and the latter, well, I couldn’t care for the latter.

Flag Post

Triple posting…

Flag Post
Originally posted by ritzfitz91:

Well, why bother getting a forum when such things have their own websites that you can bring your friends to.

Why do you post on the Off-Topic section of Kongregate?

Most of the time it’s not like you keep a very significant status here in this forum.

This isn’t a personal matter, Stop making it a personal matter.

So why not just drag yourself to the website it is essentially dedicated and worshipping, it’s a better idea than petitioning for another forum that would probably just be seen as another minor add-on to the site except for maybe those who like to make television threads or music threads.

See above.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ritzfitz91:

The former which go to TVtropes or some other shithole, and the latter, well, I couldn’t care for the latter.

No. I want to post here. When I buy Kong+, I want it to take the ads from all foruming I do.

Flag Post

Why do you post on the Off-Topic section of Kongregate?

Because I have a broad range of interest.
And that range can be described here.

This isn’t a personal matter, Stop making it a personal matter.

I’m not.
I’m just saying, what sort of bond really keeps you posting in one masterthread when you could go onto a website? Or rather, want you to make a forum to separate the interests?
Post count?
Friends?
Status?
Because you just want to?

No. I want to post here.

That’s nice.

Flag Post
Post count?
Friends?
Status?
Because you just want to?

All of those things, yes. :3

Flag Post

i wanna sign but i dont gotta pen, can i borrows?