Forums Off-topic

Don't you hate it when your...

37 posts

Flag Post

…parents ask why didn’t you go before but you didn’t have to at the time?

Like, if you just got back from somewhere (sports, plays, etc.) and you didn’t have to go, and on the car-ride on the way back home, you suddenly have to go badly and when you ask to pull over to go somewhere, they ask “Why didn’t you go before?” and they you tell them you didn’t have to go before and they just look at you dumbfounded/as if you were trying to trick and/or troll them?

Flag Post

Yep. It has happened to me a lot in the past.

Flag Post

Yes.
It makes me wonder if they had to go through the same experience.

Flag Post

I don’t have to worry about that anymore because I am no longer 9 years old.

Flag Post

It had never bothered me.

Flag Post

No, never happened.

Flag Post

I can hold my bladder and other needs for ages, so that sort of thing has never happened to me :\

Flag Post
Originally posted by DannyDaNinja:

I can hold my bladder and other needs for ages, so that sort of thing has never happened to me :\

It’s not really a matter of how bad someones gotta go (I just put badly for emphasis) rather how it sucks at how random it is.

Originally posted by MooseDishes:

I don’t have to worry about that anymore because I am no longer 9 years old.

I never have these problems either, but my friends keep complaing about it when we are chillin’ and I have to walk them to my house to lead them to a toilet. So I got bored and made a thread about it.

Flag Post

Oh, so you fuck 9 year olds?

Flag Post

I’m a piss camel. I only use the bathroom once a day maybe. I’ve driven to Iowa (8 hour drive) and didn’t have to go once while sipping on a 44 oz. lemonade.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gevock:

I’m a piss camel. I only use the bathroom once a day maybe. I’ve driven to Iowa (8 hour drive) and didn’t have to go once while sipping on a 44 oz. lemonade.

Lemonade and tea make me explode with piss quicker than I please.

But I’m good with drinking anything but that and lasting up to a day.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MooseDishes:
Originally posted by Gevock:

Lemonade and tea make me explode with piss quicker than I please.

But I’m good with drinking anything but that and lasting up to a day.

I have the issue with Iced tea but not hot tea

Flag Post

It’s the other way around for me. My parents annoy me with asking me if i want to pee during long rides and stuff. And since i can safely say that patience is a trait i have mastered to pure perfection, i have always declined their offer and probably will never be in such a horrible situation, though i have seen things more horrible than this.

Flag Post

No, I’m not allowed out to pee on rides. We’re forced to go to the bathroom before to tingle it off then hold it if we have to during the ride. Pulling over to pee is a waste of time, it’s better to keep the speed up until you’re at the final destination.

44 oz

What a terrible imperial unit.

Flag Post

my parents always said how was school? i said: good. or: what did you do at school today? i dont say a word for this one. i started to be imature when i was 5 to 7, so thats why i didnt say anything.

Flag Post

What do you think we are, 5 year olds?
I only go about twice a day anyway.

Flag Post

As if I travel places with my parents…

Flag Post

No.
I go before I leave, always.

And if I have to pee while I’m in the car, I man up and hold it.

EDIT: And what the fuck, I drive myslef places.

Flag Post

go where?

Flag Post

They sell drinks at truck stops over here that are 84oz.
It’s terrifying.

Flag Post

Always happens.

Flag Post

I rarely use the bathroom

Flag Post

That used to happen to me, but then I perfected myself with a bladder of steel.

Flag Post

Windows, man.
Use ’em!

Flag Post

Translation: HUURDURR I’M A EUROSHUCKLE WHO THINKS HE’S BETTER THAN OTHER PEOPLE. MURIKA SUCKS,AMIRITE??