Forums Off-topic

KingKyd a good person? I think so... (locked)

22 posts

Flag Post

seriously u all dont c his chain reaction. u all hate him but you dont know the real KingKyd. if you piss him off, he pisses you off. if you strike him, he strikes back harder. if you mute him, he will come back at you with an alt…you cant get away from him no matter what you do so i suggest you all stop muting him or else cuz if u dont then youll jsut get sucked into another one of his gaping black holes. I know…i work with him at FreeOnlineGames.com…we r both mods there…u all are led to believe that Kyd is a bad person…uh-uh…Kyd is cool. Stop playing games with him cuz he will just keep coming back. Post what you want about him, but I know the true KingKyd…a good willed person with a personality that 1 in a million…

Sincerely,

Y2K Aero, your friend…

Flag Post

The kid does not know how to behave around people. He goes against what he just said, doesn’t know manners whatsoever, and is annoying to listen to talk. He walks away from his problems, and generally FORCES people to piss him off.
In other words. He really is 13 years old or a troll seeking attention.

Flag Post

I’m 13 too! Does that make me a bad person?

Flag Post

You hid your age by acting older. This kid acts as a 13 year old would, which is generally hated among the public.

Flag Post

Nah, Ketchup, you’re cool. Don’t worry.

I just can’t believe that a 13-year-old boy who’s prone to throwing temper-tantrums has a 27-year-old lackey at his beck and call. I’m not afraid of the online persona of a little boy. There’s mute, and I dig it. :)

The personality isn’t one in a million, it’s one OF a million. And you… you’re just some kind of special, pandering to him like that.

—Elfi

Flag Post

I’m so confused.

Flag Post

I have some experiences with him – good and bad.

I don’t care if he’s a mod with other site although I might respect him. All I care is his attitude in this site.

Flag Post

I hate this kind of kid, he makes all people under 18 look like morons. Here’s some big news, many people under 18 are valued community memebers, and some are moderators. I’m looking at you Jude, Malachi, Ketchupyoshi etc.

Flag Post

I’m 15, he swore, I muted him. Yep, no more experiences with him frankly.

Flag Post

I’ve never come across this guy, but you ‘sticking up’ for him has had the opposite effect on me.

seriously u all dont c his chain reaction. u all hate him but you dont know the real KingKyd. if you piss him off, he pisses you off.

Fair enough.

if you strike him, he strikes back harder.

Why? What possible reason could he have for over retaliating?

if you mute him, he will come back at you with an alt…

So’s he’s very persistent when he wants to annoy you

you cant get away from him no matter what you do so i suggest you all stop muting him or else cuz if u dont then youll jsut get sucked into another one of his gaping black holes.

And that’s you concluding ‘be afraid of this guy’. I think you’ve done his reputation more harm than good by posting that.

Flag Post

During my 1 hour stay in the chat one day he broke 3 rules Y2K i hope you arent an alt of his or something because we here really dont need to know the real him we care how he acts when his online

Flag Post

I’ve never come across this guy, but you ‘sticking up’ for him has had the opposite effect on me.

It’s obviously not someone who is sticking up for him, but rather an alt of his… I feel bad for all of you immature attention seekers out there.

Flag Post

When I was on Barrens the other day, he accused my wonderful, QueenOfLands, of “whoring her way to the top” then he said she “knew all about that”. He is a flamer, a jerk, and really immature just because he lost the title of king.

Flag Post

The mute button exists for a reason and using alts or having other people relay your messages when you’ve been muted is not acceptable. Muting is a wonderful thing that more people should use to deal with people that bother them. All you have to do is click one little button and you never have to read anything the user types again. Muting is much better than escalating an argument or feeding the trolling behavior… If the person avoids the mute—it’s a bannable offense. All users have the right to mute whoever they want for whatever reason they want.

gets muted by 67% of the site

Flag Post

I’m 13 too. Am I an immature racist? I didn’t think so. Mootykins, you were saying a false statement. Behavior does not depend on age, rather maturity. As for KingKyd, I’ve personally never met him, but from these comments on him, he does not look like the most loved user. People can make desicions on their own. If someone has had a bad experiance with this user, let them mute him.

Flag Post

if you piss him off, he pisses you off. if you strike him, he strikes back harder. if you mute him, he will come back at you with an alt

Sounds very mature! O.o

Flag Post

gonna go ahead and guess that y2kaero is an alt of kingkyd’s

Flag Post

gonna go ahead and guess that y2kaero is an alt of kingkyd’s bq.

i wouldn’t doubt it…

And not all 13 year olds are bad. I’m 13 am i bad? no i’m not. I’ve never really met kingkyd but he sounds bad. There should be a way to ban his IP address

Flag Post

You could delete it by pressing edit and a beautiful link says “Delete post”…

Flag Post

thx jude maverick good call

Flag Post

I dont think hes a bad guy. Ive met him and he wasn mean at all. Seriously it seems like everybody is mean to him!

Flag Post

He was mean first clubp.Seeing as how more people think bad of him then good maybe he is bad(yes he is i met him)