Forums Off-topic

*Hicup

34 posts

Flag Post

How should I get rid of my hicup’s? I have had them for 2 days now. Sleep is hard to achieve, and I have tried all the regular stuff, so be creative.

 
Flag Post

Delete your system 32 files.

No really, hold your breath for as long as you can while covering your mouth.

 
Flag Post

see a doctor. Or eat your own head.

 
Flag Post

Neither helped.

 
Flag Post

choke yourself to death, worked with my cat, the hicup appeared emediatly
(WARNING!!!! CHOKING YOURSELF OR YOUR CAT TO DEATH MAY CAUSE DEATH! to you and/or your cat )

 
Flag Post

Use the power of the Internets!

 
Flag Post

Drink a whole half gallon of milk without stopping. I’m not kidding, I had hiccups for a long time once, and that cured it.

 
Flag Post

watch the teletubbies if you survive your hicup free! if you don´t survive you´re hicup free too YAY!

 
Flag Post

It doesn’t have to be milk BTW. It can be any dense liquid.

 
Flag Post

or drink upside down

 
Flag Post

Try punching a biker or pulling a Rottweiler’s ears. I hear that they work 99.34% of the time. For the remaining 0.66% try biting an onion.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by hokage4354:

It doesn’t have to be milk BTW. It can be any dense liquid.

Mercury is probably not a good choice, though. Don’t drink mercury. Even if your hiccups are that bad. D:

-Deriaz

 
Flag Post

Biting an onion always works.

 
Flag Post

I drank half a gallon of water yesterday and it didn’t help at all.

 
Flag Post

GEt a mothful of water untill the water is about to come out of your mout, then turn your head upside down, and then swallow

 
Flag Post

drink a cup of coke [diet coke,and yes there is such things].it can be the fizzy type of coke if you want though I guess but anyways drink it.not all at once but if you want then do it all at once.it helped me but I only have had minor hiccups,never major so this might not work depending on it being major or minor.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Henry:

Drink a whole half gallon of milk without stopping. I’m not kidding, I had hiccups for a long time once, and that cured it.

Don’t do that. >_>

You will throw up violently.

/killjoke

 
Flag Post

I think it’s drinking a liquid (usually water) for 10 seconds without stopping will cure it.

You can try holding your breath for ten seconds, but I doubt that will work.

 
Flag Post
Originally Posted By Deriaz:
Originally posted by hokage4354:

It doesn’t have to be milk BTW. It can be any dense liquid.

Mercury is probably not a good choice, though. Don’t drink mercury. Even if your hiccups are that bad. D:

-Deriaz

LIES. Mercury is good.

 
Flag Post

blow a load

 
Flag Post

My hicups went away. I applied presure for 15 minutes just above my temples and it stopped.

 
Flag Post

???

 
Flag Post

Try to get in the Guiness World book of records. It’s 20 something years, right?

 
Flag Post

It’s spelled hiccup.

 
Flag Post

*Hicup

Good lord man are you drunk!?