Forums Off-topic

Barrens New King Vote NOW! page 2 (locked)

52 posts

Flag Post

Oh well i dont see anyone else decent so yea NinjaCow

Flag Post

A vote for NinjaCow is a vote for well ninjacow so im giving him one.Im pieonauts btw.

Flag Post

ketchup, does that thing really exist? o_O

Yes, it’s located at Collinsville, Illinois. (near St. Louis, Missouri) I heard it was a water tower, but who knows? Maybe it could be filled with ketchup! More info is at www.catsupbottle.com. Catsup is basically just a different type/spelling of ketchup btw.

Flag Post

i vote for NinjaCow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

For the last time, The topic starter says Ninjacow isn’t in the contest!

Flag Post

vote ninjacow

Flag Post

For the last time, The topic starter says Ninjacow isn’t in the contest!

Democracy. We vote for who we want xD

Flag Post

WE HAVE A WINNER! RAWR123 BOOM CONGRADULATIONS TO THE NEW KING

Flag Post

i vote prez Bush back in office for the 3rd strait time! (yes i know its not possible)

Flag Post

WE HAVE A WINNER! RAWR123 BOOM CONGRADULATIONS TO THE NEW KING

Um… first of all, Rawr123 received ZERO votes. Secondly, it’s spelled ‘congraTulations.’ And thirdly, you have no authority over Barrens Chat. You’re just the self-proclaimed ‘Queen.’ I, on the other hand, have the majority behind me. Maybe if you give up, I won’t enslave you.

Flag Post

I vote for NinjaCow.

Flag Post

NinjaCow, for the sake of NinjaCow Adventure Part Three.

Flag Post

(Not sure if its too late to say, but….)

Queen had a mesasage, she said she’ll add on when I post this….

Flag Post

Ok so there was a War between our wonderful King Rawr123*Boom* and NinjaCow the war was because of kingship….
I told every one that Ninja cow was King only because of this:
NinjaCow(private): if i am king i ban all you want
I am sorry to Say that Ninja should no longer be MOD or aloud into Barrens chat due to a awful bribe… Rawr123 Iam sorry of taking his bribe.

Flag Post

Uhm… Rawr didn’t even get any votes. He wouldn’t be able to be king anyway. o.o

Btw, screenshot or it never happened :O

Flag Post

i have closed the chat for it a while ago there is no way to retrace…. and on pg 1 it says NINJA IS NOT A CANIDATE and also i was informed that ketchupyoshi was resigning to Rawr123 being king

Flag Post

Then the Society of Ninja Cows will rule the Barrens by an iron fist. Muahaha.

Flag Post

yeah well so what it was in the rules of the voting.

Flag Post

NinjaCow(private): if i am king i ban all you want

Oh yeah, I totally said that. You know me, always abusing my powers as a moderator. After proclaiming me king, you pull this vicious stunt? Slander, I tell you! I should have you hanged for this! I will turn you over to my loyal minions to do as they please. If you survive… then maybe I will let you scrub chamber pots for the rest of your life.

-Signed,
NinjaCow, Only True King of the Barrens

Flag Post

Is my queenie still queen? If not, ANARCHY! REBELLION! MACARENAS! MORE RANDOMNESS! If so, what’s my title, as her lover? King NinjaCow, I am your loyal subject if Mandy is still queen.

Flag Post

Ok then i vote that queenoflands is no longer queen.Go NinjaCow

Flag Post

Yes, I resigned. As king, I had to deal with Kingkyd all the time. I made rawr king, but he passed it to Nicklol, who passed it back to him. So he’s king now. I heard KingKyd went to take over the van.

Flag Post

NinjaCow will use his awsome hacks power to create an ideal, ninja~cow-filled Barrens. Although it is already filled with cows cough tauren cough

Flag Post

basically only voting for people who can spell

Flag Post

I vote NinjaCow and hereby dethrone Queenie person for slander. I don’t think it’s a laughing matter to accuse someone of abusing their modship, especially NinjaCow. Also, even if it HAD been said (which I highly doubt it was) then it’s rather silly to actually take it seriously raises eyebrow
So dethrone Queenie, NinjaCow is King
Hail to the King Baby