Forums Off-topic

Advice please!!

26 posts

Flag Post

Hi it’s me Dgjoe. I am making a post about how we all need advice in our lives. Post anything you need advice on. Let me start. There is a girl in me class named Dahlia. Damn, she is hot. I mean it. I have sexual fantasies about her and me. Only one damn problem. She hates me!! I have not even spoken to her once and she hates me!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! Please help me!!!! And post your own problems you need advice on. Now I am going to go cry about how much Dahlia hates me.

Flag Post

if Dahlia doesn’t like or talk to you then it’s kind of obvious that she doesn’t want anything to do with you, but I’ll try and help anyway. Have you tried actually talking to her? like asking her if you can borrow something from her.

Flag Post

Rofl ^ : How do you know she hates you? Has she came up to you and shouted at you in the face I HATE YOU!? If not just try and talk to her. Oh and if she does hate you and you try to talk to her watch out for slaps….They hurt.

Flag Post

good advice: no matter mad you get, do not hit her with a club, girls don’t like that.

But seriously if she really hates you, there is not too much you can do about it. just try being nice i guess, just dont obsess over her.

Flag Post

if she walks to school, spraypaint free candy on ur van, since shes hot she will fall 4 it and take her 2 her house then play some poker with her. and buy her some shoes, girls love shoes.

Flag Post

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

Protip, that doesn’t turn on chicks.

Flag Post

Yes, you have to turn her on and whip out your thing and slap her with it!

Flag Post

Im going to have fun watching this topic.

Flag Post

Find somebody that’s not her.

Flag Post

lol.but serious…go into her house at night [sneak in] and then start beating her up.not just the spartans loved voilence but also basicly all the greeks loved voilence.espicially with men and woman situations!!XD

Flag Post

ok that wasn’t actually serious but whatever…>:(

Flag Post

Actually try and talk to her you little pansy, if she tells you to f**k off then just leave her alone, pretty simple.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dgjoe:

Hi it’s me Dgjoe. I am making a post about how we all need advice in our lives. Post anything you need advice on. Let me start. There is a girl in me class named Dahlia. Damn, she is hot. I mean it. I have sexual fantasies about her and me. Only one damn problem. She hates me!! I have not even spoken to her once and she hates me!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! Please help me!!!! And post your own problems you need advice on. Now I am going to go cry about how much Dahlia hates me.

how old are you!?!?!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Glompee:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

Protip, that doesn’t turn on chicks.

XD Priceless.
Also, just try to talk with her…

Flag Post

She hates me!!

the only thing left is rape…unless…that’s the reason she hates you?

Flag Post

She hates me!! I have not even spoken to her once and she hates me!!!

You know, she can see you holding the binoculars outside her house. Stop being a damn stalker and maybe she will stop hating you.

Flag Post

i need some advice, i have a crush on my best friend and she has a crush on me, the problem is that she is 17 and i am 15 1/2, and she doesn’t want to be with me until the age difference doesn’t matter as much, i’m going to be a cop right out of high school and i could very possibly DIE, so i can’t see why she doesn’t want to take advantage of things right now. she is very indecisive and we have tried to be together twice now but she says she doesn’t want to hurt me so she refuses to try to be with me, help me try to convince her to at least try to make things work between us, its really frustrating to have to really care about someone but not be able to show any affection whatsoever. so help me if u can,
p.s i dont want any insults or stupid crap lol thanks =)

Flag Post

p.s i dont want any insults or stupid crap lol thanks =)

Im out.

Flag Post

thats what i said but she can’t seem to see it, i can tell she is very conflicted over this because she changes her mind very often, she has told me she wants it to work out so she wants to wait until we are both mature enough to have a relationship

Flag Post

how old are you!?!?!

PEDO!!!!!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by zmmaji:

how old are you!?!?!

PEDO!!!!!!!!

no look at the post first he has “sexual fantasies” then he starts crying? No, im not a pedo

Flag Post

violence = bondage = illegal = hurt
don’t ever use it or their friend will also hate you

Flag Post

cuddlyfluffbomb: tell her that when you’re both mature enough, you will definitely change your mind and go after someone who’s not such a stuck up whiney ass bitch. make sure she understands the concept that in a couple years, you will be meeting a lot of women and she will regret passing up on an awesome guy like yourself.

and then, this is when you take out a pack of cigarettes, flick away the one you’re smoking on and say: “GENTLEMEN!” before picking up a new cig.

Flag Post

Thanks for listening to my no insults and stupid crap part at the end of my first post… i seriously don’t know what to do please someone take it seriously

Flag Post
Originally posted by cuddlyfluffbomb:

Thanks for listening to my no insults and stupid crap part at the end of my first post… i seriously don’t know what to do please someone take it seriously

just show her you are mature enough