Forums Off-topic

[something-of-a-game] 1P1S

4 posts

Flag Post

1P1S: one-paragraph-one-sentence. Simply write something (it may be fiction or nonfiction) that is only one paragraph long and is composed of just one sentence. I’ll start.

The importance of fans in the modern world
Fans do a lot of things today, like keep people cool, keep computers from overheating, blow sawdust through the air in woodworking shops and then it gets in your eyes which is really annoying, and so you should wear goggles when you work with wood next to a fan and then it doesn’t get in your eyes; instead it goes on the floor and so you have to sweep it up later to avoid it looking all ugly inside, or maybe you can use a fan to blow the stuff out though that’s not practical if the building doesn’t have a door to the outside, but fans do other stuff like when you’re shopping at a store and there’s a fan that’s particularly expensive, the shop people are going to want you to buy it so they will tie streamers onto the fan and turn it on and then that makes the streamers blow around and people often tie them on in random places, that makes the fans look a little awkward but if it’s hot in the store you can still stand there and the fan is a cooling experience, or sometimes people use hand-held battery-operated fans when they get a hot flash and their face goes all red until they use the fan and then they’re cooler again and that prevents you from getting a heart attack or stroke kinds of stuff and so fans are very important.

Writing does not necessarily have to be very long, but I personally prefer to write long ones. A short one may look like this:

store
One day I went to the store and bought a soda, when I got home I drank the soda and I didn’t think it was that great so I didn’t want to drink soda ever again.

Flag Post

U suck, therefore I win.

Flag Post

One time, I had a bunch of money and I spent it on some candy then I ate the candy and got sick but not before the FBI came to my house, broke down the door, and ate my candy – I think I have the bubonic plague, can people get that?

Flag Post

Why bubonic plague sucks
When you get bubonic plague you get lots of bumps on your body and then after a few days you explode and it’s horrible.