Forums Off-topic

Best Birthday EVER

15 posts

Flag Post

Alright, I just had the best birthday ever. November 10th is my real birthday, but it was celebrated early to suit my family coming. I got 125 Dollars. Meh. Then I got this. http://www.tokyoflash.com/en/watches/tokyoflash/shinshoku/ . My god is it beautiful, I love it. It’s so awesome.

Then comes the cake, my mother hooks up her iPod to her stereo, and she says, she is going to play “Happy Birthday”. I hear the beginning of Rick Astley singing. I got rickrolled for my birthday, and my stepdad saw the rickroll cake on the webz, and he made a cake with rick astley on it. And the lyrics. But that isn’t all, oh ho ho, no. It is Styrofoam, so I wrestle trying to cut it while they laugh for 5 minutes.

Then I got the real cake, sweet old coffee cake. Tasted like coffee, but sweet. Boy oh Boy. Best Birthday ever.

Flag Post

i was going to rickroll you but you have already been rick rolled. :P

happy birthday and all that.

Flag Post

Serious Henry’s family is not so serious.

Happy birthday sir.

Flag Post

Thank you sir, it certainly will not be topped anytime soon.

Flag Post

OH

MY

GOD

HENRY

!!!!!

THIS

MUST

BE

A

JOKE

!!!!

That watch has free shipping.

Flag Post

Not a joke at all, pictures to come whenever I get them.

Flag Post

OMFG HAPPY EPIC BIRTHDAY HENRY. I LOVE YOU AND ALL THAT LAME STUFF. I hope your actual birth day rocks as much. If not, better.

Flag Post

I doubt it, today was… Incredible.

Flag Post

Grats on the birthday noob

Nah jk.

Flag Post

oh im probly gunna steal that idea to use on one of my kids if/when i have them =D

sounds like it was really fun

Flag Post

Wow, that’s really epic and innovative. If/when I have children, I have to do that.

Flag Post

Grats on the awesome birthday. I haven’t had mine celebrated for years.

Flag Post

^^ why not, if its not too personal?

Flag Post

Why not just use a watch?

Flag Post

^^ why not, if its not too personal?

Family’s old and tired, and too lazy to do it. I get a card and some money though. No cake.