Forums Off-topic

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to continue this?

17 posts

Flag Post

What may be right of the world, isn’t right of the people… but of their character. As one chooses to be self-conscience about his or her well-being, they also choose to affect the lives of others. Most of this is done simply by inspiring friends and family, or making a bad impression, with faulty decisions. One can be lone in the world of millions, and have a simple, non-illustrated life; one could also be, however, known by millions for something s/he did, is good at, has done bad, been a part of, had something happen to them, or anything in particular that would establish massive amounts of media, or such…

Flag Post

…and then the faggots show up. Invading the world, brain-washing everyone. Their lord however, is not gay. He is the thread ruiner, Blindsorrow5. Thou shall post in this thread, thou shall fear the consequences.
Beware of my gay army…

[deleted]

Flag Post

[post deleted]

Flag Post

[post deleted]

Flag Post

seriously, don’t post things like that, and especialy don’t call our war hero’s gay. That is truely disrespectful.

Flag Post

^

Thread winner. You my friend are going down.

Flag Post

I’m sorry, did I hurt your feelings? That was intended.

Flag Post

I can;t believe valkyrie has a crush on you. He never silences you but me! Good god.

Flag Post

okay, uh…wtf does this have to do with what the TOPIC IS!!

Flag Post

[post deleted. don’t flame others]

Flag Post

[post deleted]

Flag Post

[post deleted]

Flag Post

[post deleted]

Flag Post

[post deleted]

Flag Post

[post deleted]