Forums Off-topic

Looking For Website Editor And Moderator?

20 posts

Flag Post

hi im jake/limpy_jacob and i have started a website up and it called General Genie.
And In a nut shell its a all new forum wich contains general boards, brilliant and helpful Kongregate badge card and game walkthroughs and reviews, art such as random art and your own art also news, polls and much much more. All in all its a forum about everything. Its not the greatest web site in the world but with a bit of help and effort it bloody well could be lol. So thats why i am promoting a moderator position. All it will involve is posting new and interesting topics, giving me advice on how to improve the website and also making sure every thing is running ok. Please tell me if your interested if not feel free to join general genie and have a look.

http://www.General-Genie.proboards.com

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Flag Post

I would love to be a moderator!

Flag Post

no probz

Flag Post

Don’t make continuous ads for the site.

Flag Post

I would love to be a moderator also!

Flag Post

Hell, I’m in.
what kinda time commitment you looking for?

Flag Post

here is your banner linked to the website instead of wherever that was that you uploaded it.

Edit: I dont know how to get the HTML to show as text…

Flag Post

Also, can I be a mod?

Flag Post

your sneaky…

Flag Post

Why did you make me a newbie I was a mod a few days ago?

Flag Post

I am an expert troll catcher, trust me. I’m a doctor.

Flag Post

^trust him.

Flag Post

please tell me your General Genie usernames and i will get back to all of you….

also please tell me how active you would be and what your intrest are such as art or what not because i will be appointing some new subject moderators e.g: art mod, kongregate mod, news mod and so on.

wb

Flag Post

ruudiluca

Flag Post

I’m ready to be a mod!
SIGN ME UP!

Flag Post

you have to sign your self up lol then i will…

Flag Post

I already signed up though.

Flag Post

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Flag Post

Like I said my profile name is Oball.

Flag Post

My profile name is DefaultUser, but I have yet to even post anything on your site.