1. Go to Keepvid.com
2. Open another window with your favourite youtube vid.
3. Copy the URL of that video for example http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=YXA2g9htg30
4. At Keepvid paste the URL in the download section, then click download
5. You have a choice of MP.4 Quality or Normal .FLV Quality. (Best Prefered MP.4)
6. Once your URL is found click your choice
7. Click download on your prefered choice, NOTE: Mp4 may take a little longer to download but you get great quality!
8. Another window will pop up, wait a couple of second for it to show the run or save window
9. Save your video ina place you most find it!
10. Go to your Itunes press file at the top left hand corner, select import…
11. Search for the folder you saved your video in
12. Import it…..
13. The video shold be in your movies section
14. Place the video onto your Ipod and your done!
BIG IMPORTANT NOTE!!!
If you have already downloaded a video and find another fav youtube vid you MUST put it in the download section and press download, because it dosen’t automatically put the URL in the page were your last download!(See, a computer dosen’t do all the work for you)
Please Leave Shouts on my profile if any problems occur, I only used windows so i won’t be able to help people with MACs.
Enjoy your Vids!
ONE MORE BIG IMPORTANT NOTE!!!
Contact the maker or the uploader of the video so it’s not copyright.
Don’t lie and be honest.