Forums Off-topic

why are people depressed

45 posts

Flag Post

people need to be happy all the time like me even when i am being a meany to you servants because i am awesome emperor

Flag Post

uYes i think thats correct now im gona give as tatement :>:DDDDDDD

RIDELSCHOOL IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HES THE BEST :) :) :) Hes the best )3

Flag Post

Brain imbalances, environmental triggers, a whole lot of other things…

Flag Post
Originally posted by MyDreamName:

well i sentence you to death for that

Flag Post

That’s only the physical, the obvious.

Flag Post

Because I hit them with a hammer and the sunk into the ground.

Flag Post
Originally posted by riddleschool:

i am awesome emperor

Hahaha that’s a riot.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SpearDudezor:

And you’re arguing that people aren’t only physical?

Flag Post

You’ll learn when you’re older.

Flag Post

because life is so painful. cutting myself is the only thing that makes it go away.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SpearDudezor:

And you’re arguing that people aren’t only physical?

Aye. The idea that people (at least some or most) are only physical makes absolutely no sense to me. That fancy chemical stuff is part of feelings and shit, but I don’t believe it’s the only thing required for feelings. Instead, I believe in a kind of a connection between a physical body and a spirit.

Flag Post

Well, Spear, take some time to read some articles on the subject.

The brain itself contains neurotransmitters such as gaba (which a lot of will make you relaxed, and a shortage of will have you more jumpy), serotonin (you’ve probably seen this on alcohol posters – it makes you happy!). Along with the neurotransmitters, you also have areas of the brain which fire off and make you feel certain things. The amgydala in the limbic system makes you fearful (and is used for recognizing fear on others’ faces) along with nervous, for example.

Unless you wanted to go and argue that there’s some “spiritual” aspect to all this.

TL;DR: If I stuck a fork in your brain, you would have a lot of trouble expressing emotions.

Flag Post

I believe in a kind of a connection between a physical body and a spirit.

AKA You’re some form of deranged christian hippy who strives for devolution back into the medieval eras while riding armored bears into warfare.

Flag Post

My kindom would have no problem wiping ou off the face of the earth as I am a real emperor.

Flag Post

Modern science has given up on the physical and spiritual duality theory a long time ago… Sadly, you’re just going to ignore what I’m saying about how science and religion conflict.

Arguing with a man who has forfeited reason is like giving a dead person medicine.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Immortal7777:

My kindom would have no problem wiping ou off the face of the earth as I am a real emperor.

i sentence you to death

Flag Post
Originally posted by riddleschool:
Originally posted by Immortal7777:

i sentence you to death

Guards! Take care of this foolish king.

Flag Post

Because in life, you just have to make one wrong decision, and all of a sudden, your life is depressing, and not really worth living.

Flag Post

Why do Asians lack penises?
Why do black people run so fast?
Why are white people so racist?
Why are Japanese so perverted?

Flag Post

Well, Spear, take some time to read some articles on the subject.

The brain itself contains neurotransmitters such as gaba (which a lot of will make you relaxed, and a shortage of will have you more jumpy), serotonin (you’ve probably seen this on alcohol posters – it makes you happy!). Along with the neurotransmitters, you also have areas of the brain which fire off and make you feel certain things. The amgydala in the limbic system makes you fearful (and is used for recognizing fear on others’ faces) along with nervous, for example.

Unless you wanted to go and argue that there’s some “spiritual” aspect to all this.

TL;DR: If I stuck a fork in your brain, you would have a lot of trouble expressing emotions.

No shit, I didn’t know that
/sarcasm

I said I believe that these aren’t the only things necessary for feelings to really happen. I consider the reactions to be a kind of medium between physical and spiritual. Without them, the spirit can’t feel what happens to the physical body. But without a spirit, there’s nothing that can feel whatever is happening.

Originally posted by ritzfitz91:

I believe in a kind of a connection between a physical body and a spirit.

AKA You’re some form of deranged christian hippy who strives for devolution back into the medieval eras while riding armored bears into warfare.

No, imbecile. Deranged, maybe. Hippie, not really. Christian, no way in hell.

Modern science has given up on the physical and spiritual duality theory a long time ago… Sadly, you’re just going to ignore what I’m saying about how science and religion conflict.

Arguing with a man who has forfeited reason is like giving a dead person medicine.

Modern science has done no such thing. Science explores the physical. Many scientists are and have been religious, including Einstein. There is a great difference between science, nihilism, and things of the sort.

Also, there is no conflict between science and religion, as long as the religion is compatible with science. I strive to make my personal religion as compatible as I can, and so far I can say it’s 100% compatible. Saying that only what you can see is real, is narrow-minded and arrogant.

Flag Post

why is your opinion always so wrong

Flag Post

why are people being serious in a riddleschool thread

Flag Post

riddleschool is the greatest philosopher of our generation

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheRoflWaffle:

why are people being serious in a riddleschool thread

Because why the hell not it’s fun

Flag Post
Originally posted by ILoveFishsticks0:

riddleschool is the greatest philosopher of our generation

I know that.
I wasn’t implying that riddleschool’s threads were stupid or anything.
But the fact that this thread was derailed from a deep and meaningful thread to spirits and the physical body and soul and religion and science is stupid.