Forums Off-topic

RP rule

11 posts

Flag Post

Whats with the rp rule on www.kongregate.com/pages/conduct I havent seen any mods follow it, should it still be a rule?

Flag Post

Bad rule. Bad bad bad rule. You can’t even go hugs or leaves

I take it everyone uses * * to RP?

Flag Post
Originally Posted By RMcD:

Bad rule. Bad bad bad rule. You can’t even go hugs or leaves

I take it everyone uses * * to RP?

Nope, I know many people who use :: ::

Flag Post

You can’t even go *hugs* or *leaves*…

What?

It’s fine if you want to briefly convey an idea with a pseudo-action (“hugging” as a greeting, “exploding” as expressing excitement, etc.),

Flag Post

:O Thanks for that. We didn’t have to stop! We not writing novels.

Flag Post

well most mods allow rp so i’ve seen but it should only be for rp room. i think this rule should be deleted :)
i am usually in rp room and malfunction or IBARY (ItBeARoomYo) and ive seen rp like hugs and kisses and attacks and punts and what not i say this rule should be deleted to the big rule book in the fire of the sun :P (dont ask my friend told me to say it lol)

Flag Post

barrel roll As long as I can do that then its fine.

Flag Post

Actually, RPing is allowed as long as you don’t neglect the ability to use it.

Flag Post

I hate ALL forms of that RPing bull. Instead of saying Hugs, say, “If I were actually there I would hug you”. It’s pointless because it has NO effect on anything. You’re not there.

Flag Post

Brings out large shotgun (named Blaster), polished and shining in the light. Levels it at Henry. Blasts him to insigificant specs of nothingness!

Flag Post

I see alot of people doing this in The Office. It gets unbelieveably annoying, seriously.