Forums Off-topic

Pokemon Yellow: Helix and Dome Fossil

24 posts

Flag Post

Do I want or

 
Flag Post

me too

 
Flag Post

I cant chose I like them both

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Kabutops_:

I cant chose I like them both

http://anongallery.org/img/8/7/thats-racist.gif

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by DegenerationX:
Originally posted by Kabutops_:

I cant chose I like them both

http://anongallery.org/img/8/7/thats-racist.gif

How?

 
Flag Post

Dome.

 
Flag Post

I liked this one much more than Kabutops.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by listle6:

Dome.

 
Flag Post

Kabuto is so much better. Chose him.

 
Flag Post

Helix.

 
Flag Post

do you even need to ask

kabuto i mean holy shit why do you even need to ask

 
Flag Post

I never actually used them. I always ended up putting the fossils in the storage.

 
Flag Post

Go with the helix fossil.
Omanyte is slightly better statwise, since Kabuto is mostly an attacker, which you don’t really need as you get both a charmander and squirtle for free later on.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by IndomiPhoenix:

Go with the helix fossil.
Omanyte is slightly better statwise, since Kabuto is mostly an attacker, which you don’t really need as you get both a charmander and squirtle for free later on.

Thanks for reminding me of the name.
I think I still have him in Pokemon FireRed.

 
Flag Post

Its been almost an hour and I still havent chose

 
Flag Post

I like Kabutops personally, but it’s up to you. If you can’t decide which one you like more, then I’d suggest the one that would be most useful on your team.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ElBandito81:

I like Kabutops personally, but it’s up to you. If you can’t decide which one you like more, then I’d suggest the one that would be most useful on your team.

+1

 
Flag Post

Kabutops is cooler!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by pacachornp:
Originally posted by ElBandito81:

I like Kabutops personally, but it’s up to you. If you can’t decide which one you like more, then I’d suggest the one that would be most useful on your team.

+1

I +1 your +1. Does that make this a +2?

 
Flag Post

I’ve always chosen Omastar because he’s adorable.

 
Flag Post

I prefer Kabutops(looks way cooler imo). Needs more details though, like what’s your main pokemon team and which part are you at in the game.

 
Flag Post

dish one

 
Flag Post

is that in black?

 
Flag Post

What was your starter?