Forums Off-topic

NEW NICKELBACK ALBUM

6 posts

Flag Post

Ok i really like Nickelback and there new album came out a couple a days ago and i just wanted to see wut other people thought about it

Flag Post

Nickelback has always been great at making ballads but I’ve always thought they really hit the mark whenever they went back to the roots of hard rock and just made a song about sex and drugs.

Animals and Figured You Out are two examples off the top of my head that Nickelback really seem to shine on.

Anyway, this time around I didn’t really like their ballads or the single ‘Gotta Be Somebody’. I think the best song on the album is Something In Your Mouth. S.E.X. and Next Go Round were also good if I remember correctly.

Overall I think they could’ve done better but Something In Your Mouth is good enough for a few years since I don’t really follow Nickelback.

You should get Eminem’s new album Relapse when it releases in Q1 of ‘09. I can’t fucking wait for it.

Flag Post

I know Eminem is awesome
yah some of there songs need work, but wut band doesn’t have songs that need work?
(well in my mind i could name a few, but thats my opinion and i dont feel like its necessary to have people come and thrash it because they feel differently)

Flag Post

Breaking Benjamin’s new album comes out next spring and a single should be out this winter.

Flag Post

sweet
i like them 2 lol
r u looking at my posts? lol

Flag Post

A new Nickelback album?

OH GOD NO! MAKE THEM STOP!