Forums Off-topic

Hax0rzzz

5 posts

Flag Post

I’ve been wondering why people who hack games are still on the site? If they hacked they should have least been banned for two weeks or so. I’ve noticed this in a few games like Dolphin Olympics 2 and other with scores like 9.0324898921838. I think their scores should be deleted. They only do it for the attention and to get fans and shouts. I just want to bring this to your guys’ attention if some of you didn’t know.

Flag Post

Yes I am positive anyone that has looked at scores has seen one that is been obviously hacked. If you want to help go here. http://www.kongregate.com/forums/1/topics/15983

Flag Post

They’re scores are getting deleted. If you do have a suspicious score, then you get an email from kongregate. Or you cna have some noob from the Anti Hacking Squad to point you out.

Flag Post

true,true…

Flag Post

Too many hackers, too few admins. Some scores may be getting deleted, but they are immediately replaced by others. And if Kongregate were to ban them all, it would probably cost a lot of members. It doesn’t get as much punishment as badge hacks do.