Enjoy your turkey.

Flag Post

meh…

Flag Post

YUM!

Flag Post

It’s already Thanksgiving in Australia.

Flag Post

There is no thanksgiving in Australia! Its about the pilgrims in america!

Also I have a story.

Me and my friend went and stole a turkey from some guys lawn. He wasn’t gunna miss it. This was last year. I wrote FREE DRUGS! on the back of his car. The police pull us over. He checks the trunk, then sliced the turkey in half! I said “You can’t do that!” And he says sorry and buys us a new non stolen turkey. We just escaped the cops and got a free legal turkey!

Flag Post
Originally posted by OneOneOne4:

There is no thanksgiving in Australia! Its about the pilgrims in america!

Also I have a story.

Me and my friend went and stole a turkey from some guys lawn. He wasn’t gunna miss it. This was last year. I wrote FREE DRUGS! on the back of his car. The police pull us over. He checks the trunk, then sliced the turkey in half! I said “You can’t do that!” And he says sorry and buys us a new non stolen turkey. We just escaped the cops and got a free legal turkey!

Someone needs to get a girlfriend.

Flag Post

I for one, can’t wait to eat an abused turkey just because it’s a “food animal”. Animals don’t have feelings, that’s why all animals should be abused.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NERF_ROGUES:

I for one, can’t wait to eat an abused turkey just because it’s a “food animal”. Animals don’t have feelings, that’s why all animals should be abused.

Prove this. If you do then i might just consider listening to what you have to say.

Flag Post

It never ceases to amaze me how often PETA act like parodies of themselves.

Flag Post

Lool, I laughed hard at the part where PETA was crying about how they were throwing turkeys in the cages.

Workers threw turkeys instead of handing them to their co-workers!

Noooo! The turkeys aren’t being treated like royalty! Whatever shall we do?

Flag Post

Lool, I laughed hard at the part where PETA was crying about how they were stomping on the turkey’s heads and beating them with 2 by 4s!

One man said he saw a coworker fatally inject turkey semen and sulfuric acid into turkeys’ heads. bq.

Nooooo! The turkeys aren’t being treated like royalty! I wish I had semen injected into me instead of shots!

Flag Post

Those who eat turkeys are supporting this cruelty. Please help us put an end to this suffering by leaving turkeys off your plate and by supporting PETA’s work in behalf of animals.

PETA is terrible…

Reason why I’m a vegetarian.. No turkey semen, fece’s, or splinters for me please.

Likewise

EDIT: Having fun mocking me?

:(

Flag Post

Yeah I did, you were looking at all the ridiculous things and I was looking at all the terrible things…

Also I think PETA shouldn’t say “don’t get a turkey!!!”, they should support brands where turkeys are treated well and state which brands do shit like this.

Flag Post

It was already Thanksgiving back in October in Canada. wow… 4 capitalized words, new record.

Flag Post

Well I for one can’t wait to have my turkey tommorow… I plan to become a vegitarian after that meal.

Flag Post

birthday tomorrow

Flag Post

Animals are inferior beings. Their existence’s sole purpose is to collect proteins for us by eating nasty shit like lints and beans.

Be like the man, and eat the beast, or be like the beast, and eat the beans. Vegetarians are sassy ass sissy sasses.

Flag Post

EDIT: Having fun mocking me?

LOL AT YOU.

Jk :)

Flag Post

hold on thanksgiving is today..but this says its tommorow..so if todays tommorow why are we celebrating today?…bit then today would be yesterday…then that means…PARDOX