Forums Off-topic

The Moderators (locked)

30 posts

Flag Post

Well, this topic probably will die quickly but any way here I go. This is a group that only moderators can join! I am in the group but I have no power in the group and no ranks are given at all. We are all equal, ‘cept me I am just here to make topics and have events. Only moderators can join, and no it doesn’t matter what you moderate (Chat or Forums). Right now it is general discussion, I will make some events soon.

Flag Post

Wait so your a mod…figures.

Flag Post

i didn’t know he was a mod????

Flag Post

he isn’t a mod read the post carefully

Flag Post

I don’t really understand the point of this group…

But I guess it makes more sense than the Baconators, Pionauts, Banananators, and Cheeseburglers xD

Flag Post

so its kind of like communism?

Flag Post

i see you are moving on to trying to take over bigger and better things henry.

first, you tried to gain control of the baconators(which you failed), and now you are trying to gain control of the mods on the site.

hope you enjoy failing!

Flag Post

This site is for all to have equal power and say in whatever happens… not for exclusive groups that “us normies” can’t join. The only reason mods have more power is that they have proven they can handle it, and not abuse it.

Please don’t try to make exclusive groups that only a few certain people can join (friends would be fine, but singling out only mods and no normal gamers is wrong)… This is not a command, this is a request.

~~Bradley

Flag Post

We already have a group for the moderators – The Mod Conspiracy.

Flag Post

The Moderatii?

Flag Post

It’s our secret society where we plan on overthrowing the Greer’s…

Just don’t tell anyone! xD

Flag Post

Sprint, Excuse me? I have no power and I am not a leader, I also never tied to take over the baconators. It is not like communism, no one has power over anybody else, and we don’t share equally our things. And no- i’m not a mod, And nkqoi1 What does “wait so your a mod…figures” mean?

Flag Post

Well i meant that almost every well known person on Kong is a mod and thats dissapointing.

Flag Post

It’s our secret society where we plan on overthrowing the Greer’s…

Just don’t tell anyone! xD

Now I want to be a mod. :( I’d make a good minion. XD

Flag Post

Dont ask i did and now im being punished by…pum pum pum the thing we dont speak of.

Flag Post

The Spanish Inquisition?

Flag Post

Well i meant that almost every well known person on Kong is a mod and thats dissapointing.

Well, Henry most definatly isn’t a mod of any kind. And why would that be dissapointing? Surely well known community members are the people you want to be mods?

Flag Post

Greg ain’t one. He’s a staff member :O

Flag Post

Mrh my point is you have to be Kong authority to get some attention here.

Flag Post

so u want me to be a mod? since i am well known.

Flag Post

You are well known because your a spammer.

Flag Post

Usually people with a post count of over 500 are spammers. Please don’t get confused, not all are.

Flag Post

Does that mean arcane is a double spammer?

Flag Post

Usually people with a post count of over 500 are spammers. Please don’t get confused, not all are.

Actually, there aren’t many spammers, and the only one I’ve seen with over 500 is 72vwbus, who you obviously pulled that statistic from. Most people over 500 have just posted a lot.

Does that mean arcane is a double spammer?

The words “don’t get confused, not all are.” mean anything to you? at least read his post.

Flag Post

the only true spammer on this site is chiuy1

henry, a mod has not even posted in this topic yet.