Forums Off-topic

How much money would make you happy?

29 posts

Flag Post

Assuming someone handed you a lump sum of money with no strings attached and you could buy anything you wanted within reason, how much money would you need to be handed to be satisfied? What would you buy with this money?

I think it would only take me $5,000USD to make me happy. I could buy a fully rigged computer with that.

Flag Post

I would need $0 to be satisfied.

However, if you’re giving away arbitrarily high amounts of money, how about a couple trillion dollars or something.

Flag Post

Well, I see it on a series of tiers.

If they gave me around a hundred or so dollars, I could buy a few games and be happy.
If they gave me a few thousand dollars, I could buy myself a nice car.
A few thousand more and I might be able to pay for college with it.
For a million dollars, I could pay for the previous things, buy a really nice house, a few classy cars, and some other cool things.
If they gave me a billion dollars, I’d be set for life and never have to work a day.
For a trillion or more, I’d just buy my own country.

Flag Post

Enough to buy me an artificial pancreas, a top of the line comp, this bug shooter , and a light weight 3,000psi pressurized air tank for my painball gun, plus a foregrip and a pretty sweet barrel.

Flag Post

I’d be satisfied with just $100, but the more money I get the happier I’d be.

Flag Post

Inifinity – 1

Flag Post

20 :p

Flag Post

A stranger giving me any amount of money for free for no reason would make me happy. How much would I want? Millions.

Flag Post

Money is evil.

Flag Post

If I dont work I’ll get fat and lazy and have a terrible life. So 150,000$ for the next ten years, 1,000,000 for a house and upkeep, 15 Mil for a bit(hin’ retirement.

Flag Post

Actually, I think I’d need 1010 gold coins to be happy

Flag Post

I think about $750,000 would work.
Although I’d rather recieve it in weekly payments of $10,000.

Flag Post

Realistically, I wouldn’t trust a stranger giving me money for no reason. I would suspect that it would be counterfeit or that he’d want something in return later.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlextheGreat13:

Realistically, I wouldn’t trust a stranger giving me money for no reason. I would suspect that it would be counterfeit or that he’d want something in return later.

Ok, you find a suitcase on your desk. It has no name on it. You open it up and it has money inside. What is the lowest amount of money that can be in the suitcase for you to be happy?

Flag Post

As much as I need to make a really good gaming computer.

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by EndlessSporadic:

Ok, you find a suitcase on your desk. It has no name on it. You open it up and it has money inside. What is the lowest amount of money that can be in the suitcase for you to be happy?

I would assume that someone left it there. Five dollars would be a good amount for me to steal without feeling guilty about it.

Flag Post

I sure as hell won’t depend on money to be happy. Nah, I’ll save it for when I’m done with enough trials or when I “need” the money. I’d probably give the money away and gather my own. Or not. I’ll have to see.

Flag Post

I would assume that someone left it there. Five dollars would be a good amount for me to steal without feeling guilty about it.

Your purity is astounding.

Flag Post

Your purity is astounding.

I’m a mod, not a saint.

Flag Post
Originally posted by truefire:

Actually, I think I’d need 1010 gold coins to be happy

There goes five minutes.
Easy badge!

Flag Post

Realistically not that much. Seeming that I’m not that greedy. 10k is fine amoun of money. Stuff I would big would be, Kreds (duh!), a very reliable computer, and a few more stuff I don’t have to mention.

Flag Post

$10 is enough to make me happy.

Any more is just better.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZombieLuigi:

Couldn’t agree anymore. ;(

Flag Post

Endless feeding frenzy of cash .. I need my butlers..