Forums Off-topic

Official Ninjas In Common Day Anonymous

17 posts

Flag Post

Are you a ninja? Do you wish to become one? Do you think they existed many years ago and aren’t around anymore? Well they do. Talk about you ninja tactics, weapons you use, and how stealthy you are. There will be a weapon template to copy and paste, and a stealth meter. Please post, fellow ninjas!

Stealth Bar:
1-3: Not Stealthy At All 4-6: Pretty Stealthy, Probably Can Sneak Past Your Cat or Something 7-9: Getting There, You Might Get Past Security At The Mall With Luck 10-14: You Are Great At Sneaking Around. You Can Jump Maybe 5 Stairs And Not Be Heard on Impact 15-16: Dude, You Can Probably Go To Your Schools Office and Take All Crucial Papers 16-18: You Can Take Out A Few Thugs Robbing a Woman Without Being Seen 19-20: You Can Go Outside Wearing A Bright Outfit With A Blinking Arrow Above Your Head and Not Be Seen. You Are A Scary Awesome Ninja!

Weapons: Throwing
I use a Credit Card Type Card With Sharp Metal Edges That you can Throw.
Weapons: Melee
N/A
Please Don’t hate, spam, troll, cuss, or try to be stupid. If you don’t like this topic, no one’s forcing you to reply! Thanks!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I forgot! I am 17 on stealth

Flag Post

I rank a six on the stealth, use whatever’s in the area for throwing (pencils, credit cards, and such as diversions), and melee consists of nothing but my body.

Flag Post

Guys, please. Stop. Not you wreckgar39. Thank you for ACTUALLY POSTING CORRECTLY

Flag Post

Are you a ninja?

No, just because I’m asian and I take martial arts doesn’t mean I’m a ninja…yet.

Do you wish to become one?

Maybe.

you think they existed many years ago and aren’t around anymore?

They still exist, they just don’t assasinate people anymore.

5 on the scale.

Weapons: Why would I need them?

Flag Post

I am very clever when it comes to hiding but i dont think i am very sneaky when i move,
i would say i am 8-9 on the sneaky scale.

As for weapons,

1. i would like to use the traditional “Black Egg” ninja weapon (a fake egg to be thrown at someone’s face, contains: glass powder, very hot peppers, and other stuff you don’t want to get in your eyes)
  2. A good stabby knife that can enter and leave someones heart or throat with ease.
  3. A long wire with grips at both ends to silently lullaby people with.
  4. And an automatic shotgun for quick solutions to sticky problems.

Flag Post

Fellow ninjas, and OTer’s alike. We ARE under spam attack. This is serious. IN OT, we have expirienced this unrelenting spam, and still have small traces of it left. GG is where it’s occuring the most. Please! Support us in GG, for we are in need of assictance. Thank you, fellow ninja. NINJA BRONIE, OUT!

Flag Post

Thank you moderator who removed those posts.

Flag Post

I’d probably rank 7 or 8 on stealth. I don’t use any weapons.

Flag Post

I love tossing sage on a campfire.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GotterakaThing:

I love tossing sage on a campfire.

Please stop. NOW. I will get a mod.

Flag Post

Totally didn’t read the rest of the thread, but it does smell great.