YOU GUYS BETTER BACK OFF, I'M A WIZARD

19 posts

Flag Post

http://www.holisticspells.com/magicspells.htm

Come at me bros.

Flag Post

There’s so much wrong with this

Flag Post

Whoa guys, we’ve got a regular badass over here.

Flag Post

no your a normal person

Flag Post
Originally posted by ElishaMeows221:

no your a normal person

and you’re not.

Anyone find it odd that it charges you 50 clams for each spell, regardless of service?

Flag Post

I really hope no one is stupid enough to buy any of them.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

You payed 50$ for some love magic?

Flag Post

the only spell that seems to be worth the value (and, in this case, then some) is really the money spell. Hmm… I’ll be able to make up what I lost fairly easily

Flag Post
Originally posted by Seesine:

Worth it

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mansmany:

Worth it

It wouldn’t be the right thing to do, even though ti would be good. Read Immanuel Kant’s philosophy of categorical imperative. I would think the repercussions to be too great for me to consciously bear with (especially since I don’t require a love potion for love in the first place as applicable to anyone and everyone)

Flag Post
Originally posted by simeng:

the only spell that seems to be worth the value (and, in this case, then some) is really the money spell. Hmm… I’ll be able to make up what I lost fairly easily

I thought of that too, haha.
Also, if he wants money so bad (that he puts 50$ fee on his spells) why doesn’t he use the money one on himself?

Flag Post

Also, if he wants money so bad (that he puts 50$ fee on his spells) why doesn’t he use the money one on himself?

He doesn’t have enough Magicka yet to cast Money Spell 69pt on self.

Flag Post

lol good point…

Originally posted by Meowlasia:

well im a archer

Im a swordsman, I pick up random sticks and swing em’ around smite dragons with it.

Flag Post

Physically, unearned money and earned money are metaphysically unsatisfying and valuable respectively. If you don’t work for something, then what you reap will hardly be precious to you. In this case, I would think the wizard is fully aware of such a negative corollary and wishes to sow the seeds as they appear to him so that he will be pleased by what he receives both objectively and subjectively

Flag Post

oh yea im a level 32 battleaxe masta in skyrim *(

Flag Post

You don’t seem like a wizard to me.

Flag Post

are you going to put on your robe and wizard hat

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ayumi_Stocking:

are you going to put on your robe and wizard hat

I was going to say that