Forums Off-topic

Does Anybody Beyblade Seriously? Like, in Competitions? page 2

32 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hallucent:

You mean people actually get together and have Beyblade competitions?

lol

what are you loling about i see this randomly every single post

Flag Post
Originally posted by cooldude1800:

No,the show/game is bad and you should feel bad.

you should feel bad

Flag Post

didn’t even play with toys as a kid. toys are stupid.

if i had a child, he would ONLY play videogames

Flag Post

The last time I saw anybody playing this was around kindergarten.

Originally posted by Galdos:

didn’t even play with toys as a kid. toys are stupid.

if i had a child, he would ONLY play videogames

This makes so much sense, and I can’t believe I didn’t realize the genius of this before today.

Flag Post

Beyblades? What is this, 1999?

And yeah, video games are toys.

Flag Post

i used to do blayblade with my cousins and i was very good and won a lot. but we never did real competition just playing for fun.

Flag Post

i regret getting breyblade stuff for my B day as a kid
within a week of getting a stadium and 2 beyblades i realised i wasted my money.

Ever since then i believed that beyblade is just a scam, tricking impressionable 10 year olds or ignorant parents into buying fancy pants spinning tops because they were foolish enough to believe that spinning tops hitting eachother was in any way competitive, strategical, or at all stimulating.

The bullshit cartoons and the new BeyWheelz strongly support undeniably confirms my belief of this.
I am not saying that these spinning tops cant be fun to play with but that its really not worth sinking more than $10-$15 into, they are even trying to get people to spend up to $60 at once on this junk
and even 10-15 bucks would be a bit much for what they are giving you, there are much better toys you can buy with the same amount of money.