Forums Off-topic

The Holy Lebibe

50 posts

Flag Post

Hi I’m making a religion. In the beginning, there was Ceiling Cat. He crawled through the ceiling of the universe, into a bar. He proceeded to get drunk, and barfed. He climbed through the ceiling of said barf, into the universe and created life! He gave us free will, and because of this, (and he was drunk) there is an evil. This evil is known as basement cat.

That’s just the beginning, we also have indisputable and logical evidence on global warming! (We have borrowed this idea from the Church of Flying Spaghetti Monster). The number of pirates (holy beings) directly correlates with temperatures.

Flag Post

Makes sense..

Flag Post

Can I join your church?

Flag Post

Yes. You must be cleansed by drinking a whole cup of milk.

Flag Post

Can it be chocolate milk?

Flag Post

What about the lactose intolerant?

Flag Post

No. It has to be 2% white milk.

For lactose intolerant, just drink normal soymilk, or water.

Flag Post

dogs muahahahaha

Flag Post

Ill join yer church! :D
Kitteh Prayer Pictures, Images and Photos

Flag Post

What about those pirates in Somalia? Are they helping?

Flag Post

This thread should be deleted. Even if it’s for the lulz. I’m a Christian and I find this offencive.

Flag Post

This thread should be deleted. Even if it’s for the lulz. I’m a Christian and I find this offencive.

I’m offended you think my religion is fake. You really need better manners, people can believe what they want, and I chose to be a Catist.

Flag Post

Okay but please change it to anything but Holy and Bible scrambled it offends me. You can change it to Holy Cable.

Flag Post

Changed.

Flag Post

Please don’t make it remotely to bible. If you keep doing that I’ll have to report you. :/

Flag Post

How is it close to “Bible”… The only thing close is the “Bib” in the middle

Flag Post

Please don’t make it remotely close to Bible.

Flag Post

There’s already something like this

-the church of flying spaghetti monster or something

Flag Post

You are making a problem where there shouldn’t be one, I don’t see why it can’t be have a sequence of 3 letters in it.

@Someguy – BEWBS, and yeah, I said we believe in some of the same things. But flying spaghetti monsters are ridiculous, we believe in Ceiling Cat.

Flag Post

Wait, your offended, that the name is close to the bible’s?

Flag Post

Just change it!!!

Flag Post

He doesn’t have too.
Remember that special amendment, “the right to free speech”

Flag Post

I’m a Christian. I live by the bible. Somebody is making a reference to it for laughs.

Flag Post

I’m a Christian. I live by the bible. Somebody is making a reference to it for laughs.

False.

Flag Post

That’s it I’m reporting you.